2024 D’Antre Robinson, DT, Jones High

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ya, just saying...He coached a whole season after that. I assumed your post meant maybe he was moving on and that these tweets were an indicator. My bad if you didn't mean it like that.

I'm not sure whether he's leaving or not other than what some w/ inside knowledge have mentioned. Maybe it's an indicator. Maybe it's not. Either way it's not a good look when your position coach isn't a part of the love, imo.

My point is I don't see how 9 month old tweets are an indicator when he has coached a whole season and been mentioned by other recruits much more recently then.

Brother, don't selectively quote what I said. Especially when I follow it up by saying maybe it's not as well. None of us know unless you're plugged into the program which I'm not. Maybe you aren't either.

There's smoke from people who know much more than I do. I'm good w/ their opinions.

Advertisement
Brother, don't selectively quote what I said. Especially when I follow it up by saying maybe it's not as well. None of us know unless you're plugged into the program which I'm not. Maybe you aren't either.

There's smoke from people who know much more than I do. I'm good w/ their opinions.

You're missing the point brother

I'm not selectively quoting anything. If you hearing smoke then that's your reason. Cool. Understood. You are hearing he may be on way out. I'm not arguing any of what you are hearing

I'm telling you that a tweet from last f**king June certainly has no bearing. Simple stuff here man.

Advertisement
You're missing the point brother

I'm not selectively quoting anything. If you hearing smoke then that's your reason. Cool. Understood. You are hearing he may be on way out. I'm not arguing any of what you are hearing

I'm telling you that a tweet from last f**king June certainly has no bearing. Simple stuff here man.

We'll agree to have differing opinions on this one. Simple stuff.

Just keep in mind fellas, those tweets are from when this player hadn't even played his junior season (still a sophomore in HS). So he just finished his sophomore season.

Idk Joe's schedule that weekend but no coach can meet with every sophomore HS kid that visits the school. Only the analyst had photos with him

Just keep in mind fellas, those tweets are from when this player hadn't even played his junior season (still a sophomore in HS). So he just finished his sophomore season.

Idk Joe's schedule that weekend but no coach can meet with every sophomore HS kid that visits the school. Only the analyst had photos with him

I've been told that those tweets from 9 months ago, even though he coached a season, and has been mentioned and included in other recruits' interviews and tweets as recently as this month...Are possibly foreshadowing something.

1677957810291.png

Malik & Robinson

Advertisement
Back