2022 Cyrus Moss - DEFENSIVE END - COMMITS!

Still that’s a good hiring of Nua for USC. Riley finally starting to figure out you need a **** good defense to compliment his offense to do well in the CFP?
Think he always knew, just hadn’t gotten there yet. Remember this guy is only 38

Advertisement
Advertisement
From Wiltfong himself:

"It could be a strong Saturday for Miami. I like the Hurricanes position for edge rusher Cyrus Moss, the nation’s No. 6 edge rusher and No. 63 prospect overall. If Cristobal and company can land Moss and Coleman they’d go from No. 48 in the 247Sports Composite Team Rankings up to No. 21."

When fsu fans read this…

A51AC29E-20D2-4BF6-A053-C78A9D63FFE8.gif

From Wiltfong himself:

"It could be a strong Saturday for Miami. I like the Hurricanes position for edge rusher Cyrus Moss, the nation’s No. 6 edge rusher and No. 63 prospect overall. If Cristobal and company can land Moss and Coleman they’d go from No. 48 in the 247Sports Composite Team Rankings up to No. 21."
I guess we’re going to number 21. ✅

Advertisement
From Wiltfong himself:

And in the predictions part of the segment, he said started it with “beyond Coleman and Moss….”

No CB but gotta think one is coming!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Different staff but he has seen Miami send defensive ends to the pros in the first round. Mario about to send KT top 2, when’s the last time USC has had a Defense player 1st round or OU at that.

From Wiltfong himself:

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

Advertisement
Back