2022 Cyrus Moss - DEFENSIVE END - COMMITS!

It is as it’s not negative but he was spamming the board with that 15-0 campaign. It was annoying posters as well.
I could see him being overly optimistic if we had shown signs of having a well coached team, and ended up the previous season on a big winning streak.

But our Canes ended the previous season on a bad losing streak, and most of us already knew that Manolo was the worst HC (neck and neck with Folden) in our program’s history.

Not sure how any rationale person would guarantee a 15-0 season under such circumstances, specially when we were opening the season against a stacked Baga team, coached by Sabag.

Advertisement
If Moss and Coleman signed with us, then announcing it at the AA game will send shockwaves through the CFB landscape. I believe that if this happens, the momentum will be so overwhelming that most (if not all of our remaining targets) will choose to be Canes, too.
We will legit shut down the internet that day if it happens. A message will definitely be sent and ALL EYES will be on us going forward.

Advertisement
I could see him being overly optimistic if we had shown signs of having a well coached team, and ended up the previous season on a big winning streak.

But our Canes ended the previous season on a bad losing streak, and most of us already knew that Manolo was the worst HC (neck and neck with Folden) in our program’s history.

Not sure how any rationale person would guarantee a 15-0 season under such circumstances, specially when we were opening the season against a stacked Baga team, coached by Sabag.
He was trolling the mopes to get under mope skin. I said it at the time. He didn’t believe it.

Advertisement
If Moss and Coleman signed with us, then announcing it at the AA game will send shockwaves through the CFB landscape. I believe that if this happens, the momentum will be so overwhelming that most (if not all of our remaining targets) will choose to be Canes, too.

We will legit shut down the internet that day if it happens. A message will definitely be sent and ALL EYES will be on us going forward.
It’ll set us up nicely for 2023 momentum to kick off

He was trolling the mopes to get under mope skin. I said it at the time. He didn’t believe it.
Still not a good look. I understand if he wanted to make a point. But after the 100th thread in a row where the first comment was 15-0, it got old real quick.

Advertisement
We need two big time announcements on national TV. Will show the world we’re coming. Also did both those kids say they were singing and announcing the entire time or once Mario got here? Bc maybe it’s his plan for them do that. I could be wrong

Advertisement
It should be similar to Bush and McCord leading to Howard committing. Hopefully these guys pan out a lot better though.

We need two big time announcements on national TV. Will show the world we’re coming. Also did both those kids say they were singing and announcing the entire time or once Mario got here? Bc maybe it’s his plan for them do that. I could be wrong
I agree.

Also, I think that both of them were originally slated to sign on ESD, but they both pushed back their dates after Mario arrived in Coral Gables.

I dont know which front scares me more a potential 3-4 with our LBS or a 4-3 with our DL. I'm all for bringing back 3-3-5 since our safeties are our strength.

Advertisement
Back