2022 Cyrus Moss - DEFENSIVE END - COMMITS!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If Moss and Coleman signed with us, then announcing it at the AA game will send shockwaves through the CFB landscape. I believe that if this happens, the momentum will be so overwhelming that most (if not all of our remaining targets) will choose to be Canes, too.

💯💯💯 my thoughts exactly. Then waiting to announce might be huge for us if they pick Miami: first all American game in two years. National media and tv and hey pick the canes would be massive! They would talk Miami and Mario for 30 minutes during that game and create even more buzz for the program and second signing day.

This is what Gaby said this morning

“I can also say there are people in the building that feel good about where they stand with Cyrus Moss. I don’t think we will know anything until the 8th when he announces at the All-American Game, but I was told Friday night that there was some confidence in Coral Gables. I don’t know what time he signed his LOI but that was what one staffer was feeling. I also had a second source not on staff reach out and tell me they thought Miami was in a good spot. We will see how this plays out.”

We got him imo
I think Moss is an immediate impact player. This kid is going to be a monster once he gets into the strength and nutrition program.

I think Moss is an immediate impact player. This kid is going to be a monster once he gets into the strength and nutrition program.
Only way it’s instant is if we play 3-4 base other than that he needs weight room work. He’ll play though, just don’t know how much. This guy was playing safety 2 years ago.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let’s go mario
Happy Football GIF by MolaTV

Advertisement
Back