2022 Cyrus Moss - DEFENSIVE END - COMMITS!

I hope that the momentum from Skinner flip will carry with this kid. If he truly is on the fence, the excitement may be the tipping point. Plus, we need him badly. If we only target Shemar, we know he is ours.
He has two ex-Bishop Gorman grads singing Miami's praises to him. If we don't get him then it was never going to happen.

Advertisement
The fact that in about 1.5 weeks Mario was able to secure the commits, and add Bissainthe, Kelly, Skinner and probably Coleman and Moss is a miracle. Yes, I give him credit for Bissainthe because I’m not at all convinced that was happening with Manny.

Those aren’t roster fillers. Those are legit high end dudes with national offers. And, there is more coming with these visits being lined up in January with what will be a full coaching staff.

Advertisement
Pretty telling there is confidence on the Miami side and USC has no clue

It’s always weird with these sign and announce later guys. Did he actually sign or is he just going to enroll like Coleman is doing? If he didn’t sign then neither team knows.

Advertisement
So if I understand this right, he signed and sent his loi in to the respective school. What’s to stop the school he didn’t sign with from leaking it to their insiders that he signed elsewhere? What obligation do they have to the kid to not let that out?

I don’t get how this remains a secret til the game 🤷‍♂️

So if I understand this right, he signed and sent his loi in to the respective school. What’s to stop the school he didn’t sign with from leaking it to their insiders that he signed elsewhere? What obligation do they have to the kid to not let that out?

Bad rep. I'd imagine a staff/school that leaks a kid's decision every time they miss out would probably ruin their rep and reduce their chances with other kids in the future.

Especially at a school like Gorman which produces top talent every year. You'd ***** your chances at landing other kids from there by spoiling your rep and ruining a kids moment

Last edited:
Advertisement

Who’s more likely to recruit Bishop Gorman heavily? USC or Miami?

I get the bad rep thing. I doubt we’d hear a direct statement from Riley or any comment directly about the kid but they have football people who leak info to reporters just like everyone else.

Again, I just don’t see how this stays quiet till then. Not in todays world

I get the bad rep thing. I doubt we’d hear a direct statement from Riley or any comment directly about the kid but they have football people who leak info to reporters just like everyone else.

It’s gonna leak because that just happens. Just like it leaks for dudes that don’t sign but are trending a certain way. It’s not coming from a USC source for sure.

Advertisement

You're not wrong. It's definitely a gamble by the player. I think this is more of an attempt by the player and his camp to control the story and give him his shine. Otherwise, you have another Marshall situation.

I kid, I kid about the Marshall stuff. I just couldn't help myself

Advertisement
Back