2022 Cyrus Moss - DEFENSIVE END - COMMITS!

Advertisement
Like I told another poster… the stadium financing is not from my bank account (unfortunately) and I’m not sitting at Tropical Park with a shovel, so why do I care if a group of billionaires want to do their due diligence? If they figure it out, amazing. If they don’t, we’re in the exact situation we are in today. In the meantime, we have people talking, we are engaged in bigger conversations than before, and it’s clear that we are now being driven by a bunch of people who are goal oriented, not satisfied with the status quo, and are thinking outside of the box. That’s how we move forward in this world.
Beautifully said.

Like I told another poster… the stadium financing is not from my bank account (unfortunately) and I’m not sitting at Tropical Park with a shovel, so why do I care if a group of billionaires want to do their due diligence? If they figure it out, amazing. If they don’t, we’re in the exact situation we are in today. In the meantime, we have people talking, we are engaged in bigger conversations than before, and it’s clear that we are now being driven by a bunch of people who are goal oriented, not satisfied with the status quo, and are thinking outside of the box. That’s how we move forward in this world.
And we have an AD who has openly acknowledged that it would be nice to have our own stadium.

Advertisement
Something will leak. If all the sudden we start chasing other DE’s it probably tells you something. I don’t think the USC transfer is related since it sounds like that kid was coming already

Something will leak. If all the sudden we start chasing other DE’s it probably tells you something. I don’t think the USC transfer is related since it sounds like that kid was coming already
We need immediate help along the DL. We need another DE as well.

And we have an AD who has openly acknowledged that it would be nice to have our own stadium.
That’s what is crazy to me. We are excited about an AD that will even consider it and say so publicly. Forget about get it over the finish line. That should have been a baseline expectation. This is why everyone that said Blake was enemy 1 over Manny was 100% spot on.

Advertisement
Are both staffs supposed to ignore him on social media for the next 3 weeks or is only the loser ignoring him and that is a tell.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is what Gaby said this morning

“I can also say there are people in the building that feel good about where they stand with Cyrus Moss. I don’t think we will know anything until the 8th when he announces at the All-American Game, but I was told Friday night that there was some confidence in Coral Gables. I don’t know what time he signed his LOI but that was what one staffer was feeling. I also had a second source not on staff reach out and tell me they thought Miami was in a good spot. We will see how this plays out.”

We got him imo

Advertisement
Back