2022 Cyrus Moss - DEFENSIVE END - COMMITS!

Boom already locked up a win on the day with jw410 getting the hammer.

Good omen boys.

Now back to Moss.
1639758688172.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes. Miami finally finds money and all of a sudden certain porsters now care about Dade County traffic and are experts in zoning law...
Like I told another poster… the stadium financing is not from my bank account (unfortunately) and I’m not sitting at Tropical Park with a shovel, so why do I care if a group of billionaires want to do their due diligence? If they figure it out, amazing. If they don’t, we’re in the exact situation we are in today. In the meantime, we have people talking, we are engaged in bigger conversations than before, and it’s clear that we are now being driven by a bunch of people who are goal oriented, not satisfied with the status quo, and are thinking outside of the box. That’s how we move forward in this world.

Advertisement
I’ve always thought JW was an idiot and clueless.

But I’ll never get the silencing of dissenting opinions, no matter how much the majority gets upset by it.

Voicing a dissenting opinion is fine.
Voicing some permutation of the same dissenting opinion over and over again in threads that have nothing to do with said opinion is a problem and will continue to be dealt with expeditiously.

Like I told another poster… the stadium financing is not from my bank account (unfortunately) and I’m not sitting at Tropical Park with a shovel, so why do I care if a group of billionaires want to do their due diligence? If they figure it out, amazing. If they don’t, we’re in the exact situation we are in today. In the meantime, we have people talking, we are engaged in bigger conversations than before, and it’s clear that we are now being driven by a bunch of people who are goal oriented, not satisfied with the status quo, and are thinking outside of the box. That’s how we move forward in this world.

Oh, man, I need to get back in my car...I've been out here at Tropical Park digging holes for the last two hours...

Voicing some permutation of the same dissenting opinion over and over again in threads that have nothing to do with said opinion is a problem and will continue to be dealt with expeditiously.

You're talking to the guy who posted "15-0" about 14,000 times...

Advertisement

I ain’t gonna do it.

Advertisement
You're talking to the guy who posted "15-0" about 14,000 times...
Both can be annoying but would you rather have the cheerleader who can sometime be obnoxious with their optimism (No offense and not saying you are obnoxious @Go Canes!! )? Or would you rather have the jackass that walks in the room ***** his hand and smears it on others while telling you to go **** yourself and that his is the only opinion that matters?

Advertisement
Back