2022 Cyrus Moss - DEFENSIVE END - COMMITS!

Literally everyone should do themselves a favor and mute @jw410 , so that we dont have to read his miserable nonsense ever again. Its a treat for Christmas.
He had to be a troll. If you read through his posts its literally 95% badmouthing anything and everything about UM. Nothing positive whatsoever regardless of topic. He crapped on every coaching candidate but refused to give an example of who he thought would be a good coach even after being called out on it. His purpose was to come in here, throw a steaming **** on the table and walk out every time.

Advertisement
The Expanse Scifi GIF by SYFY
"What just happened?" A clown troll just got stepped on. I want to enjoy my new coach and not have a troll come on here with all negative BS. Man has only been here 2 weeks and turned the U right side up again to the correct position. Let's get back to the good news on MOSS.

Lmao at elite again! Everyone who doesn't agree with you is miserable. It's called an opinion and you have a lot of them that are wrong as ****. I know that committing $80 million to someone who has the same game day issues as Butch can be dangerous. I'll bookmark this thread and we will see in a few years. His staff wasn't that great at Oregon so let's see which coaches want to come work for him.
Your dumb *** stay ****ing ppl off and stay getting banned.

Well deserved band.

Can't stand that *****.

Last edited:
Lmao at elite again! Everyone who doesn't agree with you is miserable. It's called an opinion and you have a lot of them that are wrong as ****. I know that committing $80 million to someone who has the same game day issues as Butch can be dangerous. I'll bookmark this thread and we will see in a few years. His staff wasn't that great at Oregon so let's see which coaches want to come work for him.
Good to see not everything has changed. Like your takes still suck

Advertisement
Just as much love the anti-stadium crowd. For years they **** and moan about being cheap, no big boosters, small vision AD, etc. Then we start talking about looking into a stadium at an undetermined site, which will be privately financed, and people are complaining about the cost or god knows what else. No clue if Ruiz will pull it off but I am thrilled we have some people that are shooting big and at least looking into it. It is a signal of where this ship is going.
Showtime Recording GIF by CBS

Advertisement
And also got smashed by Kyle Whittingham and his three stars. Explain to me how he got beat by Utah on offense, defense, and specials. Two games in a row. Tell me which Wario do we get. The OSU guy or the Utah kicked my "***" guy. I have my opinion if you don't like me or it. Put me on ignore and keep it moving. MF think I care what they think on here.
Obviously the mods/maudes, do.

Can't talk a tough game behind a keyboard eating a hot pocket on here while banned, can you?

Now go pay ya mammy electric and internet bill, lame *** nîgga

He gotta be one of them hoe *** nîggas from Baltimore. Philly and Washington nîggas laugh at mfers like him

Some people should just go ahead and pull the trigger... Forever it's Miami won't do this & no commitment to that & such a laughing stock. Well now we just went out and showed a commitment to making this elite again. But all y'all ****** people just keep *****ing and moaning. See who his ****** staff is before you hoe *** people throw ur comments out there. Don't project your miserable existences on everyone else. Try living in the moment.
Your avatar is ******* hilarious to anyone of my age (I'll be 35 next week).

Advertisement
Back on Cyrus Moss... my rant is over bout that lame *** nîgga that "tried to call me out to fight him".... if I would have fought the ***** *** jawn I would've got put in jail for putting him in an illegal blood choke and forgetting to let his punk *** go.

Some people should just go ahead and pull the trigger... Forever it's Miami won't do this & no commitment to that & such a laughing stock. Well now we just went out and showed a commitment to making this elite again. But all y'all ****** people just keep *****ing and moaning. See who his ****** staff is before you hoe *** people throw ur comments out there. Don't project your miserable existences on everyone else. Try living in the moment.
You don't understand. There's no evidence of commitment until....
...we land...

...JUSTIN FLOWE
Just realized it ha
I had so say it out loud in my head!!!

Advertisement
Just as much love the anti-stadium crowd. For years they **** and moan about being cheap, no big boosters, small vision AD, etc. Then we start talking about looking into a stadium at an undetermined site, which will be privately financed, and people are complaining about the cost or god knows what else. No clue if Ruiz will pull it off but I am thrilled we have some people that are shooting big and at least looking into it. It is a signal of where this ship is going.

Yes. Miami finally finds money and all of a sudden certain porsters now care about Dade County traffic and are experts in zoning law...

Literally everyone should do themselves a favor and mute @jw410 , so that we dont have to read his miserable nonsense ever again. Its a treat for Christmas.

That motherfvcker should be banned for having a thumbnail photo from RUDY. Anyone who uses anything related to Notre Dame is suspect in my book...

When the OVERWHELMING majority of people, and not just on this board, disagree with you - you should pay attention.

Advertisement
Back