2022 Cyrus Moss - DEFENSIVE END - COMMITS!

Advertisement
Some people should just go ahead and pull the trigger... Forever it's Miami won't do this & no commitment to that & such a laughing stock. Well now we just went out and showed a commitment to making this elite again. But all y'all ****** people just keep *****ing and moaning. See who his ****** staff is before you hoe *** people throw ur comments out there. Don't project your miserable existences on everyone else. Try living in the moment.
Just as much love the anti-stadium crowd. For years they **** and moan about being cheap, no big boosters, small vision AD, etc. Then we start talking about looking into a stadium at an undetermined site, which will be privately financed, and people are complaining about the cost or god knows what else. No clue if Ruiz will pull it off but I am thrilled we have some people that are shooting big and at least looking into it. It is a signal of where this ship is going.

Advertisement
Some people should just go ahead and pull the trigger... Forever it's Miami won't do this & no commitment to that & such a laughing stock. Well now we just went out and showed a commitment to making this elite again. But all y'all ****** people just keep *****ing and moaning. See who his ****** staff is before you hoe *** people throw ur comments out there. Don't project your miserable existences on everyone else. Try living in the moment.
Big facts here. We will always find something to complain about even when things are going great.

P.S. your avi, G..... 😂😂😂 love it

Lmao at elite again! Everyone who doesn't agree with you is miserable. It's called an opinion and you have a lot of them that are wrong as ****. I know that committing $80 million to someone who has the same game day issues as Butch can be dangerous. I'll bookmark this thread and we will see in a few years. His staff wasn't that great at Oregon so let's see which coaches want to come work for him.

Advertisement
A ***** Men !

Can't win "big games" but is 4-1 against Top 10 teams and has 2 conference titles. Did you watch Oregon play in the last four years or so, outside of only the two games this season vs. Utah? Probably not based on your feeble-minded rationale.

Now if you want to say he drops the occasional game he's supposed to win (Stanford this season, as you alluded to), sure - that's apparent and one of his few knocks. But you're telling me you wouldn't take a 10-2 season and an ACCCG appearance? Of course you would, or else you're even more delusional than I thought.

The selective memory/fact presenting on here is outrageously poor, borderline embarrassing.
Did you watch him choke this year when he had everything to play for. Did you see how they couldn't finish Stanford a bunch of nerds. Here you go
Stanford wanted it more and finished the game

Did you watch the Utah game. First beating +20 by Utah

Pac-12 championship Watch This

Embarrassing is people like you who swear we got Nick Saban when he left LSU. I'm literally crying thinking how much you hate Manny and prop up another poor game managing coach. I get it though hope, that's all you have. Let me guess your favorite movie is Hunger games.

Advertisement
"Wario" beat OSU at the Horseshoe abd is 4-1 vs top 10 teams with 2 pac 12 titles and 3 straight pac 12 championship apperances. Dude won 10 games with Anthiny Brown as his QB and had like 14 starters injured when he played Utah. Miss me with this nonsense.
And also got smashed by Kyle Whittingham and his three stars. Explain to me how he got beat by Utah on offense, defense, and specials. Two games in a row. Tell me which Wario do we get. The OSU guy or the Utah kicked my "***" guy. I have my opinion if you don't like me or it. Put me on ignore and keep it moving. MF think I care what they think on here.

Lmao at elite again! Everyone who doesn't agree with you is miserable. It's called an opinion and you have a lot of them that are wrong as ****. I know that committing $80 million to someone who has the same game day issues as Butch can be dangerous. I'll bookmark this thread and we will see in a few years. His staff wasn't that great at Oregon so let's see which coaches want to come work for him.
Reading is fundamental. This isn't an opinion and the quote wasn't even about Mario, he was secondary. I said "WE just spent". Clearly Mario didn't spend that. Reality is neither did the university, but the point is The university & the MONEY BEHIND IT is committed to trying to make us elite again... You debate that as well boy George... You wanna pick apart the ad too... and nah my opinions ain't wrong on football.

Advertisement
Reading is fundamental. This isn't an opinion and the quote wasn't even about Mario, he was secondary. I said "WE just spent". Clearly Mario didn't spend that. Reality is neither did the university, but the point is The university & the MONEY BEHIND IT is committed to trying to make us elite again... You debate that as well boy George... You wanna pick apart the ad too... and nah my opinions ain't wrong on football.
I fcks with the avatar dee. That **** is funny.

The Expanse Scifi GIF by SYFY

Advertisement
Back