2022 Cyrus Moss - DEFENSIVE END - COMMITS!

Its funny because the same posters who were ripping Mario for losing the big games the last few years in every Mario thread. Are now talking about how he is going to win all the big games here.
Agree they will turn in Wario when he does the same thing here. I don't believe you come "home" and all of sudden learn how to win big games. He got whipped by Utah when they had everything to play. Namely a chance at a being in the college playoffs. Got beat up by Stanford of all schools. Wario better have some top notch coordinators for his sake and the fans.

Advertisement
Some people should just go ahead and pull the trigger... Forever it's Miami won't do this & no commitment to that & such a laughing stock. Well now we just went out and showed a commitment to making this elite again. But all y'all ****** people just keep *****ing and moaning. See who his ****** staff is before you hoe *** people throw ur comments out there. Don't project your miserable existences on everyone else. Try living in the moment.

Agree they will turn in Wario when he does the same thing here. I don't believe you come "home" and all of sudden learn how to win big games. He got whipped by Utah when they had everything to play. Namely a chance at a being in the college playoffs. Got beat up by Stanford of all schools. Wario better have some top notch coordinators for his sake and the fans.

"Wario" beat OSU at the Horseshoe abd is 4-1 vs top 10 teams with 2 pac 12 titles and 3 straight pac 12 championship apperances. Dude won 10 games with Anthiny Brown as his QB and had like 14 starters injured when he played Utah. Miss me with this nonsense.

That’s true.

I’ve spent a lot of time in the valley. Something about those Mormon kids, even before they go on mission. They are pretty tough. They love mma too. It’s weird.
All that built up testosterone

Advertisement
This place is so low IQ (not you). It was tongue in cheek. I got banned by some snowflake mod for saying, “the Cubans did this”
That was me and I just gave you another infraction for the derail and since he’s got a pattern of misery lately - no mercy - I gave him an infraction for the Cuban adjective. I’m gonna keep going if you miserable poRsters wanna keep at it.

Some people should just go ahead and pull the trigger... Forever it's Miami won't do this & no commitment to that & such a laughing stock. Well now we just went out and showed a commitment to making this elite again. But all y'all ****** people just keep *****ing and moaning. See who his ****** staff is before you hoe *** people throw ur comments out there. Don't project your miserable existences on everyone else. Try living in the moment.
A bunch of em are on the scope.

8731508B-2067-4B68-9A3E-8676EC268109.jpeg

Advertisement
Facts

Vaffanculo.

I’d just like to say that there isnt anything wrong with being a hoe and we need loving too. Don’t throw us hoes in there with negative nancies.

Cautiously optimistic here, no reason to get excited if he doesn’t come here. If Mario had a month instead of 2 weeks he is probably a sure fire 🦯. Mario is a BEAST our classes going forward are going to be stacked

Advertisement
Can't win "big games" but is 4-1 against Top 10 teams and has 2 conference titles. Did you watch Oregon play in the last four years or so, outside of only the two games this season vs. Utah? Probably not based on your feeble-minded rationale.

Now if you want to say he drops the occasional game he's supposed to win (Stanford this season, as you alluded to), sure - that's apparent and one of his few knocks. But you're telling me you wouldn't take a 10-2 season and an ACCCG appearance? Of course you would, or else you're even more delusional than I thought.

The selective memory/fact presenting on here is outrageously poor, borderline embarrassing.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Anyone else see a little Gregory Rousseau in this kids build? A kid that's a little light coming in and puts on some weight and is trouble off the edge.
Outside of shear height, I see no similarities between him and Rousseau. He's way ahead of Rousseau at the same stage. He's more physically developed and more well versed at playing the edge position.

Advertisement
Back