2022 Cyrus Moss - DEFENSIVE END - COMMITS!

Advertisement
how much of a longshot is this? him and kelly would be incredible
Not a long shot. Gaby just said today that it’s Us and USC and he cut the USC OV early to get to Miami.

He then turns around and says this

“If playing under Cristobal is what he wants to do, I could see Miami coming out on top. I’d still lean USC right now and that’s mostly just me being conservative.”

So essentially he coming but because somebody didn’t tell Gaby he’s coming he’ll be “conservative”.

Not a long shot. Gaby just said today that it’s Us and USC and he cut the USC OV early to get to Miami.

He then turns around and says this

“If playing under Cristobal is what he wants to do, I could see Miami coming out on top. I’d still lean USC right now and that’s mostly just me being conservative.”

So essentially he coming but because somebody didn’t tell Gaby he’s coming he’ll be “conservative”.
I like that 247 has a fan covering again but Gabby is turning into Ivins with his hedging.

Advertisement
I said something about it too.
Maybe he knows and wants to let UM have a "splash" on signing day? Some people got mad at Ivins for not "letting kids have their moment" and unless he heard straight from the kid or a parent he is just talking to people and guessing, something people on this board do every day. When you hedge you tend to live another day in the recruiting world as a reporter. When you make affirmative statements people do NOT let you live it down.

Like if Kamari does not come to the U, Miami Flo losses a lot of people following, people already jumped off of Termiantor X bandwagon with the T2 guess, Ferman still has not recovered from Gruden lol all it takes is one or two big misses

Advertisement
Maybe he knows and wants to let UM have a "splash" on signing day? Some people got mad at Ivins for not "letting kids have their moment" and unless he heard straight from the kid or a parent he is just talking to people and guessing, something people on this board do every day. When you hedge you tend to live another day in the recruiting world as a reporter. When you make affirmative statements people do NOT let you live it down.

Like if Kamari does not come to the U, Miami Flo losses a lot of people following, people already jumped off of Termiantor X bandwagon with the T2 guess, Ferman still has not recovered from Gruden lol all it takes is one or two big misses
Flo was talking a bit yesterday about UGA making the round$.... 6 figure type round$$

Flo was talking a bit yesterday about UGA making the round$.... 6 figure type round$$
Ah so he did hedge. I did not see the show yesterday, just the comments a few days ago where he was affirmatively saying he was in, someone asked that we were not even in his top 4 and he basically brushed it off like if you knew what I knew it would not matter. He may get to live another day lol

Ah so he did hedge. I did not see the show yesterday, just the comments a few days ago where he was affirmatively saying he was in, someone asked that we were not even in his top 4 and he basically brushed it off like if you knew what I knew it would not matter. He may get to live another day lol
My first thought when I read his comments was "no kidding. that's what they always do". No shocker there.

Advertisement

Ah. But you see the remix version of T2's recruitment as a Transfer, has T2 trying to now come The U for real this time, but now it's Miami with the leverage.

Go Canes

Well, Flo and his co-host both said that 80% or greater that he ends up in Miami.

Doesn’t shock me that he throws out this bit of news that Georgia is making the bag rounds.

Gives him an out but it’s also the reality of recruiting. Last minute bags are always out there.

Advertisement
Alabama fans call it the midnight rider!
jennifer connelly horse GIF

Is this their midnight rider?

Yea the names around this job has been pretty impressive. T-Rob is staying, McClendon (UO WR coach) is also coming and he’s one of the best recruiters in the country, and his S/C guy Aaron Feld as well who’s probably one of the best S/C guys in the country.

Briles is up for the OC job due to his successes at Arky.

Glenn Schumann is the top guy for DC.

Joe Salave’a is supposedly the front runner for the D line job.

That’s all that in the open right now.

MIRABAL @ OL!

We’re all taking him for granted. He’s a great OL coach and recruiter. Key piece.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back