Official Cypress (Texas) Bridgeland TE Reid Mikeska has a Hurricane offer and is a lovely human with a big heart

It’s going to be a brutal off season too… even with a top 10 class, new OC and some portal kids to stay optimistic
If Mario hires someone who runs this garbage of an offense then it’ll be brutal, and rightfully so.

I suspect Mario makes a good hire and its offseason championship again at Miami.

Advertisement
If Mario hires someone who runs this garbage of an offense then it’ll be brutal, and rightfully so.

I suspect Mario makes a good hire and its offseason championship again at Miami.
Oh I agree i think we’re building something while flushing out the country club mentality.

I’m excited but I’m saying other folks are going to be miserable

Mikeska had an in-home visit from Stephen Field on Saturday afternoon.

From Canesport's interview with Mikeska:

“(The visit) went great. I love Miami and feel great about it,” . “His main message was to come in and be ready to play and get reps and just get better.”

Mikeska expressed his excitement to have Field as his tight ends coach at Miami next season and to play for offensive coordinator Josh Gattis.

“I think (Field) is awesome and a great coach, really looks out for his players,” Mikeska said. “Gattis runs the best offense in college football in my opinion.”

Bridgeland High School (Texas) head coach David Raffield described Mikeska as a physical blocking tight end with pass-catching ability who excelled this season despite his team’s 6-5 record. Raffield said Mikeska’s confidence grew tremendously over the past year as he was used as an H-back. He also said he thought Mikeska was best “with his hand on the ground” but was used in a variety of ways for the Bears.

“(The visit) went great. I love Miami and feel great about it,” . “His main message was to come in and be ready to play and get reps and just get better.”

Mikeska expressed his excitement to have Field as his tight ends coach at Miami next season and to play for offensive coordinator Josh Gattis.

“I think (Field) is awesome and a great coach, really looks out for his players,” Mikeska said. “Gattis runs the best offense in college football in my opinion.”

Bridgeland High School (Texas) head coach David Raffield described Mikeska as a physical blocking tight end with pass-catching ability who excelled this season despite his team’s 6-5 record. Raffield said Mikeska’s confidence grew tremendously over the past year as he was used as an H-back. He also said he thought Mikeska was best “with his hand on the ground” but was used in a variety of ways for the Bears.

@SouthParkCane

TrumpyCane wants to know what drugs these kids are using in Texas?

Advertisement

“Gattis runs the best offense in college football in my opinion.” - this can’t be a truthful quote. Probably just saying that to be nice.

Just hope he stays in this class.

This is why gattis might not be fired till after ESD. Get the bulk of the class signed and then make the coaching moves

This is why gattis might not be fired till after ESD. Get the bulk of the class signed and then make the coaching moves
That doesn’t sound like a Mario type of thing to do.

I don’t think Mario would purposely tell kids Gattis is staying just to get them to sign on ESD and then turn around and fire Gattis shortly after. If he’s telling them Gattis is going to be here then I imagine, Gattis will be here.

Unless Gattis leaves for another job. Which maybe could happen? But im guessing not a lot of programs that are probably beating his door down right now.

Advertisement
That doesn’t sound like a Mario type of thing to do.

I don’t think Mario would purposely tell kids Gattis is staying just to get them to sign on ESD and then turn around and fire Gattis shortly after. If he’s telling them Gattis is going to be here then I imagine, Gattis will be here.

Unless Gattis leaves for another job. Which maybe could happen? But im guessing not a lot of programs that are probably beating his door down right now.

Yeah the whole situation is weird but gattis isn’t visiting Emory only ponce so something is up.

200.gif

Only Field has been to visit Mikeska so far.

His comments were to a reporter; who know how the question was phrased

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back