Official Cypress (Texas) Bridgeland TE Reid Mikeska has a Hurricane offer and is a lovely human with a big heart

It’s a shame. Cuz this dude took another step forward this year he’s a much better pass catcher than he used to be. He was always a good blocker but he’s taken a legit next step to be a weapons also heard he’s got a chance to run 4.5 with training
When you’re saying it’s a shame, that makes me think you’re hearing his name as well

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wouldn’t be that big of a loss in the grand scheme of things.

However, if we have three de-commitments all on offense, I have a feeling Mario won’t wait for the end of the season for Gattis to find a new job.

Advertisement
The 3 guys who chose Miami over Florida initially.

Rashada
Mikeska
Kinsler
Seems like we’ve been battling ufag a ton this recruiting class. Haven’t really battled fspoo much except for hykeem. Although no one actually knows the inside info on that recruitment it seems

Advertisement
Advertisement
TE is the one position that gattis uses
so even if they saw the horrible excuse for an offensive plan gattis runs
he atleasts features the TE
its not his fault the TE he chooses to feature cant block and drops big passes

We seriously have fans looking to create the narrative of recruits leaving whether they are or not.......its like they are itching for it to happen.
Again, show me where I said that I wanted him to leave...? You guys act shocked (Jaden Rashada) when these kids jump ship. Maybe you should just step into reality that Mario needs to show these recruits that he is committed and serious about turning this offense around.

Some of you wont even renew your season tickets if Gattis is brought back and you are coming at me for saying what I said? LOL. (been a season ticket holder since 1982 and counting btw..)

Advertisement
Back