Official Cypress (Texas) Bridgeland TE Reid Mikeska has a Hurricane offer and is a lovely human with a big heart

Advertisement
A coach gattis specialty
Andre The Giant No GIF

Stephen Field was in Texas last weekend to watch Reid Mikeska play. Mikeska talked to Canesport about the visit and where he stands with Miami.

“Coach Field came to see me Friday,” “Everything is great, I’m locked in.”

The former University of Clemson commit turned Hurricane says Field and head coach Mario Cristobal keep in touch with him on a daily basis, checking in and texting him throughout the week.

“It’s awesome and it means a lot,” Mikeska said. “Considering he went all the way out here to watch a game. It shows that I’m a priority and all that, so it’s awesome. “

Mikeska ultimately sees the back to back losses as a minor setback for Cristobal and the Canes.

“It does not really bother me,” “It’s their first year, they’re still figuring stuff out. It doesn’t concern me at all. I know in a couple of years we’ll be a national championship team. Just some bumps and bruises along the way. “

Mikeska stated that he is locked in and that his recruitment is nearly complete, which is a good sign for the Canes.

Advertisement
He can be similar to Wilson at FSU! I know he’s white and tall, but he can line up on the outside in the red zone and in the slot and have success. Very under rated player.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s a shame. Cuz this dude took another step forward this year he’s a much better pass catcher than he used to be. He was always a good blocker but he’s taken a legit next step to be a weapons also heard he’s got a chance to run 4.5 with training

Advertisement
Back