Official Cypress (Texas) Bridgeland TE Reid Mikeska has a Hurricane offer and is a lovely human with a big heart

Advertisement
This how i want my Tes to look...sheesh
Maybe I’m forgetting his recruitment a bit but I genuinely haven’t seen much different between this kid and Mallory and Mallory was ranked as the #2 TE in the country at one point

Tough position to rank I suppose but these TEs we have in the fold this year are exciting

Maybe I’m forgetting his recruitment a bit but I genuinely haven’t seen much different between this kid and Mallory and Mallory was ranked as the #2 TE in the country at one point

Tough position to rank I suppose but these TEs we have in the fold this year are exciting
Mallory wran track and runs straightline likely faster than a few of our wrs. That maybe where the difference is. Mallory is stiff but he can scoot at his size.

Mallory was running sub 11.0 in the 100m.

Advertisement
Mallory wran track and runs straightline likely faster than a few of our wrs. That maybe where the difference is. Mallory is stiff but he can scoot at his size.
Yeah Lashlee used that same play over and over again to Mallory last year and just couldn’t be stopped

Hopefully we see Gattis use some wrinkles like that

Advertisement
Advertisement
TE moms tryin to commit too lollllllll

mariocristobals2ag.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back