Official Cypress (Texas) Bridgeland TE Reid Mikeska has a Hurricane offer and is a lovely human with a big heart

Advertisement
Is it me, or does Mario need a new couch?
Joe Biden Reaction GIF by Election 2020

One step at a time, he just finally changed his pants

Field is young in his TE coach career but he’s quickly become top 5 recruiter at his respective position nationally. Land Riley and flip Mikeska from Clemson after flipping Skinner from Bama and I’m bout ready to give him tenure lol
Mikeska decommitted from Clemson weeks ago and was a heavy OU lean when he did so Technically it wouldn’t be a flip but yes Field is becoming a savage

Advertisement
Scoop on the U is interviewing Mikeska tonight. Interesting he runs track for his HS (again, multi-sport athlete, a common theme with a Mario recruit). Best time 11.7. Not exactly Mallory but few TE's have his 100 #s in HS (or college for that matter).

Yes. Field is already certified on the trail IMO but if he can pull Williams away from the home team and Bama, he may become someone we may have to ante up to keep in the coming years. His relentlessness is a perfect match under Coach Cristobal.
Coach Field was offered by Mario a 3 year deal back in January and signed it. He's getting paid very well...

Advertisement
Canesport seems pretty confident here. Shodell spoke to Mikeska yesterday and he told him he was deciding in the next couple of days...
Is the staff comfortable taking 3 TE's to try and get those numbers up with Mallory done after this year and having so few numbers on the roster? Really hoping we're still in it for Riley Williams as well.

Is the staff comfortable taking 3 TE's to try and get those numbers up with Mallory done after this year and having so few numbers on the roster? Really hoping we're still in it for Riley Williams as well.
Gaby seems to think we may make Riley work as well. He thought maybe push for Riley commitment this weekend then if not, roll with Mikeska

Advertisement
I am too. One h back, one inline, and two split out wide. If the receivers don't step up then we gotta do whatever it takes to make it work until reinforcements show up.

Yeah, that last part is key. Put your most talented 11 on the field at the same time, regardless of whether that includes 2 QBs and 3 RBs at the same time. Results. All that matters...

Advertisement
Gattis gonna have us in formations with 4 TE's on the field together
In certain packages why not… teams are loading up on DBs who can cover and starting to care less about size i.e guys like Asante Samuels… couch etc… would be nice to catch a defense in a small coverage unit with some big sized TEs who are still plenty athletic

Advertisement
Back