Official Cypress (Texas) Bridgeland TE Reid Mikeska has a Hurricane offer and is a lovely human with a big heart

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Coach Field is consistent. I remember that Jaleel Skinner mentioned in a spring interview that one of the main reasons he flipped from Bama to UM was because Field was the first coach that called him right after he committed to Bama, even before any of the Bama coaches did.

Mikeska said the same exact thing here about Field after he committed to Clemson. Relationships matter and Field gets it.

Advertisement
Running 3 TE sets........

Field of Dreams iowa GIF

Coach Field is consistent. I remember that Jaleel Skinner mentioned in a spring interview that one of the main reasons he flipped from Bama to UM was because Field was the first coach that called him right after he committed to Bama, even before any of the Bama coaches did.

Mikeska said the same exact thing here about Field after he committed to Clemson. Relationships matter and Field gets it.
Field is young in his TE coach career but he’s quickly become top 5 recruiter at his respective position nationally. Land Riley and flip Mikeska from Clemson after flipping Skinner from Bama and I’m bout ready to give him tenure lol

Advertisement
Field is young in his TE coach career but he’s quickly become top 5 recruiter at his respective position nationally. Land Riley and flip Mikeska from Clemson after flipping Skinner from Bama and I’m bout ready to give him tenure lol

Yes. Field is already certified on the trail IMO but if he can pull Williams away from the home team and Bama, he may become someone we may have to ante up to keep in the coming years. His relentlessness is a perfect match under Coach Cristobal.

Advertisement
Back