CWS 2021 thread

Doesn't NC State have any good alum attorneys - file an injunction before tomorrow's game. And now the ESPN announcers are confirming they blew the call on the double - smh. Protest the game.

Advertisement
Doesn't NC State have any good alum attorneys - file an injunction before tomorrow's game. And now the ESPN announcers are confirming they blew the call on the double - smh. Protest the game.
Complete BS making any team play with less than half a roster.

Sounds like there trying anyway to get Vandy into the final by someone magically contracting Covid now on the opposing team?? at this stage gtfoh!!! sad ****!

Sounds like there trying anyway to get Vandy into the final by someone magically contracting Covid now on the opposing team?? at this stage gtfoh!!! sad ****!
The timing certainly seems incredibly suspicious, doesn't it? But no SEC team has one kid infected? I am typically not a conspiracy theory type, but when it comes to the SEC/NCAA, I wouldn't put anything past them.

Advertisement
NC State is out. There was no way they would have enough pitching after starting today with only four pitchers left.

Advertisement
Not all 20’ish yr olds enjoy enlarged hearts and risking there lives. Especially for a virus with a 99.8 survival rate.
Also, Vandy has played NC St twice in a week, should they not be a part of this BS contract tracing? It would seem they should be shut down also.
It will be crickets on this since it's Vandy and the SEC. Utter bs all the way around. Demand that every Vandy player be tested by local health officials immediately.

Advertisement
4 vaccinated players tested positive as well
A vaccine for any virus can cause a positive for that virus. Google it if you do not believe. Big question is why are the other teams not having everyone tested also after this. Answer protect the SEC at all costs

A vaccine for any virus can cause a positive for that virus. Google it if you do not believe. Big question is why are the other teams not having everyone tested also after this. Answer protect the SEC at all costs
Big question is why are you testing kids who aren’t at risk from it. They arent testing 20k fans of all ages but testing in shape college kids. Why haven’t they found out who’s already had it that don’t need the vaccine? Why is it still an issue? You’re telling me kids that played yesterday tested positive, but now they can’t play today?

But yes if they disqualified vaccinated kids for testing positive but aren’t testing vaccinated Vandy players, it’s a huge issue and not fair at all.

Advertisement
Big question is why are you testing kids who aren’t at risk from it. They arent testing 20k fans of all ages but testing in shape college kids. Why haven’t they found out who’s already had it that don’t need the vaccine? Why is it still an issue? You’re telling me kids that played yesterday tested positive, but now they can’t play today?

But yes if they disqualified vaccinated kids for testing positive but aren’t testing vaccinated Vandy players, it’s a huge issue and not fair at all.
MS St and UT should demand it for that matter - Vandy gets to start Leiter Game 1 now while MS St and UT's pitching will be running on fumes.

MS St and UT should demand it for that matter - Vandy gets to start Leiter Game 1 now while MS St and UT's pitching will be running on fumes.
Every team there should be tested every day from here on out. Fair is fair. If they want to test vaccinated state players and DQ them, they should be required to test every vaccinated player there.

I really hope State is preparing a lawsuit as we speak and I hope Avent gets in front a mic and embarrasses the clowns that ripped their season away from them. Those kids should be tearing up social media right now.

Advertisement
Back