CWS 2021 thread

Advertisement
@Gooner#44 Just a hot team.according to goober.
I said they were better than us even after we took two of three in Raleigh that same Sunday. I’m pretty sure you’re one of the people who told me I was stupid and mad Miami won afterwards. I’ve said repeatedly all year they are the only team on our schedule who wouldn’t trade rosters with us

I said they were better than us even after we took two of three in Raleigh that same Sunday. I’m pretty sure you’re one of the people who told me I was stupid and mad Miami won afterwards. I’ve said repeatedly all year they are the only team on our schedule who wouldn’t trade rosters with us
I knew they could hit the ball but they were a bad pitching team all season. They got it all figured out now it appears and are pulling some huge upsets in the regional, super regional and in Omaha.

I'm sure you are sick of hearing about it living there, LOL. They got a gem yesterday vs. Leiter who was throwing absolute BBs all day and threw one pitch a little too fat.

Ummm in the multiple polls/articles I read preseason they were as high as 14 and as low as not ranked, not really what I would define as "VERY HIGHLY RANKED" but maybe we have a different definition of that term as well

:snoopfacepalm:
Wow, so 14 out of how many teams is not good for you? No wonder you get all your baseball knowledge from Vegas, derp

Advertisement
And some folks are idiots that rely on Vegas odds for their college baseball knowledge, proven by the fact that NC State is 2-0 in the CWS…..
So you and all of the people with real baseball knowledge must have loaded up on NC State +5000. Silly Vegas, always giving away money.

So you and all of the people with real baseball knowledge must have loaded up on NC State +5000. Silly Vegas, always giving away money.
I don’t bet, I’ve got better things to do with my money, but anyone with a baseball IQ would have seen they had their **** together and were playing like actual baseball experts expected them to all year. Experts, not odds makers

I knew they could hit the ball but they were a bad pitching team all season. They got it all figured out now it appears and are pulling some huge upsets in the regional, super regional and in Omaha.

I'm sure you are sick of hearing about it living there, LOL. They got a gem yesterday vs. Leiter who was throwing absolute BBs all day and threw one pitch a little too fat.
95% of my friends are State grads and the worst kind of fans. They expect the least and say well we got lucky and won’t win again, and after they win, rub it in your face. Half of them are already saying how they wish they weren’t 2-0 so the disappointment isn’t as bad.

Advertisement
I don’t bet, I’ve got better things to do with my money, but anyone with a baseball IQ would have seen they had their **** together and were playing like actual baseball experts expected them to all year. Experts, not odds makers
You realize no " experts" had them doing this either? You do not, no need to answer.....

Wow, so 14 out of how many teams is not good for you? No wonder you get all your baseball knowledge from Vegas, derp
Very highy ranked is between 14 and not ranked? LMAO!!!! Zombie is a fitting name for you, I will give you that.

Advertisement
ACC teams seem to be hot at the right time. Still lot's of ball to play though!
Indeed they are, thats why I like College Baseball better than the other 2 big sports, anything can happen. For 5 straight years I went to Omaha and none of the winning teams were Top 8 National Seeds. You will never see that in basketball or football.

You can provide tweets, posts, articles, anything, from experts who pointed out that NC State was going to go on the road to win a regional and then go on the road to knock of the unanimous #1 team?

Advertisement
You can provide tweets, posts, articles, anything, from experts who pointed out that NC State was going to go on the road to win a regional and then go on the road to knock of the unanimous #1 team?
He can't, he is all after the fact talk and hot air, we both know this.

He can't, he is all after the fact talk and hot air, we both know this.
I even forgot one. Show me the expert who said that NC State would (1) go on the road to win a regional, (2) go on the road to knock off the #1 team, and (3) shut out Vanderbilt and beat Jack Leiter.

I even forgot one. Show me the expert who said that NC State would (1) go on the road to win a regional, (2) go on the road to knock off the #1 team, and (3) shut out Vanderbilt and beat Jack Leiter.
Zombster here knew and still did not advantage of the thousands of dollars he could have won nor did he even post it here before any of them. But he knew, ask him.

Now there was one poster here after they pulled the upset in the first regional called them to upset Arkansas, so props to him. Miami04 I believe.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back