CWS 2021 thread

Advertisement
I don't know if you realize this but this thread actually started Saturday chief? The college baseball post season started almost one month ago

:pgdead:
Omg, the level of critical thinking. I don't know if you know it chief, but some people on THIS THREAD are saying NC State IS a very good team. Some like you say they are simply hot and lucky. Two opposite opinions on this thread that have squat to do with when the tbread started. Are you getting this CHIEF?? Simply pointing out the hilarious back and forth with ZERO editorial comment!!

Advertisement
Nope, the #35 RPI team that was 30-18 with a 5.2 team ERA after the regular season was always thought to be a "good team" and a Omaha winning contender. Great take Ace.

Based on these odds you should be buying a new trailer home with your next level baseball intuition huh sport?

Here is the complete set of updated odds to win the 2021 College World Series:

Arkansas +180​

Vanderbilt +450​

Texas +500​

Tennessee +600​

Mississippi State +1200​

Texas Tech +1500​

Arizona +1700​

Notre Dame +1800​

Stanford +2000​

Ole Miss +2200​

Dallas Baptist +3000​

Virginia +3000​

ECU +3300​

LSU +3300​

NC State +5000​

South Florida +6000​

The book I use, when this was released received ONE BET on NC St before the Supers, for $10 .........guess it was you????? :pgdead:

Also to clarify since you comprehend bad a team "getting hot" and a team "being lucky" are not the same at all, and I have not said NC St was lucky.

Last edited:
Don't bother with this Jagr jerk. He just loves to argue and belittle the Canes and Canes fans. Miserable Outlook on life.
You don’t have the first idea regarding my outlook on life. All you know is that I’m not a sunshine pumper for the miserable UM athletic department.

Good to see that a moderator is agreeing with a post that uses a personal insult.
You've been bounced how many times? It's not what you say, it's your manner of saying it. You haven't completely mastered the art of disagreeing without being disagreeable.

Let some things go.

Advertisement
Nope, the #35 RPI team that was 30-18 with a 5.2 team ERA after the regular season was always thought to be a "good team" and a Omaha winning contender. Great take Ace.

Based on these odds you should be buying a new trailer home with your next level baseball intuition huh sport?

Here is the complete set of updated odds to win the 2021 College World Series:

Arkansas +180 GONE​

Vanderbilt +450​

Texas +500 Elimination game now​

Tennessee +600 Elimination game now​

Mississippi State +1200​

Texas Tech +1500 GONE​

Arizona +1700 GONE​

Notre Dame +1800 GONE​

Stanford +2000​

Ole Miss +2200 GONE​

Dallas Baptist +3000 GONE​

Virginia +3000​

ECU +3300 GONE​

LSU +3300 GONE​

NC State +5000​

South Florida +6000 GONE​

The book I use, when this was released received ONE BET on NC St before the Supers, for $10 .........guess it was you????? :pgdead:

Also to clarify since you comprehend bad a team "getting hot" and a team "being lucky" are not the same at all, and I have not said NC St was lucky.

Arkansas +180 GONE​

Vanderbilt +450 Elimination game tomorrow​

Mississippi State +1200​

Texas Tech +1500 GONE​

Arizona +1700 GONE​

Notre Dame +1800 GONE​

Stanford +2000 Elimination game tomorrow​

Ole Miss +2200 GONE​

Virginia +3000​

ECU +3300 GONE​

LSU +3300 GONE​

NC State +5000​

I fixed some things for you in your list above. Perhaps you shouldn't rely on the odds because they weren't even remotely accurate.

Soooooo… how about this Texas and Tennessee game. Just had a bench coach get tossed by the 3rd base ump

You've been bounced how many times? It's not what you say, it's your manner of saying it. You haven't completely mastered the art of disagreeing without being disagreeable.

Let some things go.
So I would be better off if I called people jerks and ******* brain dead and constantly used the middle finger emoji? That’s a better way of disagreeing? Help me understand. If going off topic and using personal insults is accepted, as it obviously is, I’m all in.

Arkansas +180 GONE​

Mississippi State +1200​

Texas Tech +1500 GONE​

Arizona +1700 GONE​

Notre Dame +1800 GONE​

Ole Miss +2200 GONE​

Virginia +3000​

ECU +3300 GONE​

LSU +3300 GONE​

NC State +5000​

I fixed some things for you in your list above. Perhaps you shouldn't rely on the odds because they weren't even remotely accurate.
Someone is new to gambling.

Advertisement
NC State was actually a very highly ranked preseason team that stumbled out of the gate and then started playing up to their potential, so I wouldn't exactly call them "hot", I would say they are playing like every expert thought they would. Something like 22-4 in their last 26. That is not an example of hot. That's a **** good team.

Alright well I guess I may as well chime in on the topic at hand. I don’t get the hate for Jagr. He knows baseball and tells it like it is. Some may not like his approach, I don’t mind it. But I will say I have never seen him pick a personal fight while some people on here are constantly coming at him with it. Just my two cents. I’ll head out the back door

Arkansas +180 GONE​

Mississippi State +1200​

Texas Tech +1500 GONE​

Arizona +1700 GONE​

Notre Dame +1800 GONE​

Ole Miss +2200 GONE​

Virginia +3000​

ECU +3300 GONE​

LSU +3300 GONE​

NC State +5000​

Nice, thanks for the help little buddy!!!!!! You completely missed the point about the discussion, but that was a big help with those edits.

Beer Ok GIF by Busch

Advertisement
NC State was actually a very highly ranked preseason team that stumbled out of the gate and then started playing up to their potential, so I wouldn't exactly call them "hot", I would say they are playing like every expert thought they would. Something like 22-4 in their last 26. That is not an example of hot. That's a **** good team.
And I would disagree, as would the people who make their living gambling/setting lines on college baseball, but to each their own, we can all view things differently. Obviously we do here..... So did anyone here put any $ down on NC St before the regionals? If so can I get a loan?

Ummm in the multiple polls/articles I read preseason they were as high as 14 and as low as not ranked, not really what I would define as "VERY HIGHLY RANKED" but maybe we have a different definition of that term as well

:snoopfacepalm:

Bobby Witt's son is pitching for Texas, you know you are getting old when guys that played for your MLB team have kids pitching in the CWS.

7-4 Tejas in the 6th

Advertisement
Back