Cutcliffe

I've lost all respect for this man. What a little crybaby! When asked about Miami's abnormal amount of penalties, he said "I think they could have called more, to be honest with you."

WHAT A LITTLE BIT(H!!! His high and mighty Dukies lost to a team with no head coach, D'Nofrio as DC, Coley as OC, and a second-string QB. Naturally, he tries to make Duke the darlings of the college football world and actively advocates for a rule change that would permit higher officials to overturn wins and losses. LMAO what a grumpy little man. Show some dignity instead of bashing the refs incessantly when you got all the calls. 23 penalties GTFO don't tell me there wasn't some home cookin' going on

HATERS GONNA HATE

sad-duke-girl-crying.jpg

CSwB36TWcAAtUH_.png-large.jpg

hi-res-83425971-head-coach-david-cutcliffe-of-the-duke-blue-devils_crop_north.jpg

Advertisement
Total whiner.....name a coach that has ever carried on like this; especially after he got a FREE TD they never should have gotten.

Advertisement
When we get a coach with some balls, we're going to send these ****** ****bags back to irrelevance. I literally expect the next coach to gouge out Cutcliffe's eyes with his *****.

Can't wait 'til we get a bloodthirsty coach and some bloodthirsty kids and show these ****s that being the mediocre leaders of a mediocre division of a mediocre conference for the past few years doesn't mean they're any good at football.

Last edited:
Dude is a wiener... If we agent a decent coach in here where going to beat the freakin crap out of those dudes, year after year...

Advertisement
On Sirks longest run of the game(it was 2nd half), Chad Thomas pressured him and was Clearly clearly held chasing Sirk, it was a no call of course.

The chop block call on Darling was atrocious. Not even close to a chop.

I really can't stand the man after the last 24 hours. He needs to find a way to man up (!!) and quit b1tching.
I'm rooting against Duke every week for the remainder of the season. Fvck Em

Advertisement
I agree completely. No matter what took place, ain't nothing you can do about it now. Be gracious in defeat rather than acting like a little bitccchhh. Dude lost all my respect...

as has been stated...cant wait till we place these sorry b!tches back in their rightful place. fuggers get a 3/4 year run of respectable play and now they think they somthin...fug these b!tches and their ***** *** coach. ACC mad AG gone

Lets awaken the fuggin kraken

This damned conference is just searching to find ANY WAY THEY CAN to make us forfeit this game. These Carolina pricks always get their way in this ALL CAROLINA CONFERENCE. They will try to force us to give up the win....or else nail us with some unbelievably bad calls that cost us two or three more games.

You wonder why Maryland moved to the B1G? There's your answer.

Advertisement
This damned conference is just searching to find ANY WAY THEY CAN to make us forfeit this game. These Carolina pricks always get their way in this ALL CAROLINA CONFERENCE. They will try to force us to give up the win....or else nail us with some unbelievably bad calls that cost us two or three more games.

You wonder why Maryland moved to the B1G? There's your answer.

Unless you have your own TV contract from being the Pope's de facto Football school or have the Mormon Church providing the money, the obvious solution of going back to being an independent is seemingly program suicide. Our only hope is that the substantial numbers of BYU alumni in the Senate could open anti-trust hearings on the conference model and state that the conferences, not the NCAA is now violating NCAA v. Board of Regents of the University of Oklahoma, by limiting individual schools ability to negotiate deals (The BYU Network failing would really spur something like this).

Advertisement
Back