Cutcliffe needs to be suspended by ACC

Z8hbhna.gif

Advertisement
I think we should contact his agent and "gauge his interest" in the Miami HC opening. I bet that would fire him up!

Fly a banner at the Duke game requesting his suspension. I can't think of anything else that would **** the national media off more than this.

Advertisement
Kuntsniffe is a gaping ********. I lost all respect for that ugly old corpse looking faqgit.

There's no miracle kick return if the refs didn't blow 3 separate game-ending plays against UM in the last drive. How the **** was Artie's pick PI? He had as much of a right to that ball as the receiver. And Sirk got stuffed on 4th down. Game over on either of those blown calls.

Great points to say the least but 98% of college football fans didn't see the whole 4th qtr! Haters will continue to hate!

Advertisement
Seriously think they might over turn the game result because Dook is full of whiny little rich b@st#rds who always get what they want. Stinking overprivileged azzholes whose rich daddies will hire dozens of lawyers to make it happen. Nothing these turds do will surprise me.

#### all of them!

Posted this in another thread, but better here...

Disgusting that Cutcliffe--a leader of young men--refuses to be accountable (and thereby fails to teach his team to be accountable) for his coaching and his team's play. After all, our terrible and insignificant little team, on the back of the worst loss in school history, and shortly after the death of a team captain's beloved mother (oh, not to mention without its starting quarterback), outplayed his team for the majority of the game.

To harp on one play--especially after the record-setting penalties against Miami, many of which are questionable and at least two of which would have clinched the game for us (and thus eliminated the lateral play)--is petty and unbecoming of a person in his position.

It's embarrassing and he should be ashamed.

And, of course, the masses are taking his lead and whining that Duke was cheated (despite the above circumstances clearly showing otherwise) and pleading to somehow change the outcome of the game decided on the field, or alternatively, suggesting Miami should forfeit.

334.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
I was daydreaming that Larry Scott would respond to questions about the controversy with a line like, "Well, since we're now allowed to comment on officiating -- since Coach Cutcliffe has been jawing since the loss -- I wanted to take this opportunity to point out the three pass interference calls that kept Duke's drive alive, namely the call negating Artie Burns' interception. Oh, and of course the phantom touchdown by Sirk, wherein he did not cross the goal line. If they insist on maintaining this bull**** narrative, then let's focus on the bad calls that made our game winning return necessary. Also, **** all y'all."

Advertisement
Back