Cutcliffe needs to be suspended by ACC

roam305

Redshirt Freshman
For violating the leagues sportsmanlike policy prohibits coaches from publicly criticizing or commenting on officiating other than directly to the conference office. The penalty for violating this policy is suspension from future scheduled contest.

But don't hold your breath that it actually happens. Hoping some south florida media members and influential supporters can call the ACC out on this.

Advertisement
Sorry but the more he *****es the sweeter it is. Just like the national media.......

He is a DOUCHE BAG!

He said that the refs were actually nice to our kids. Says they should have and could have called more penalties.

If that's accurate, then why don't all of you with Twitter or whatever get it out there until it's noticed? Since so many idiots out there are all hung up on the rules and all.

Advertisement
ATLANTIC COAST CONFERENCE

Article I. SPORTSMANSHIP PRINCIPLE
It shall be the responsibility of each member institution to insure that all individuals associated with the athletics
program of that institution conduct themselves in a sportsmanlike manner when representing their university. Unsportsmanlike
conduct, when demonstrated by any party associated with a member institution, will not be tolerated and may subject the
individual to disciplinary action. The member institution with which the individual is associated may also be subject to
disciplinary action if it is found that the institution’s actions, or failure to act, substantially contributed to the individual’s
misconduct. The duties with regard to sportsmanship of member institutions, the Commissioner, coaches, student-athletes,
band members, cheerleaders, mascots and officials are elaborated in the Sportsmanlike Policy in the Sports Operation Code.
Public criticism of officials or comments evaluating the officiating of particular contests is not in the best interest of
intercollegiate athletics. Institutional personnel are prohibited, therefore, from commenting on officiating, other than directly
to the Conference office
. (See Article I in the Sports Operation Code for the Sportsmanlike Policy.)

Section I-3. Duties of Coaches, Student-Athletes, Band Members, Cheerleaders and Mascots.
a. PUBLIC CRITICISM OF OFFICIALS. Public criticism of officials or public comments evaluating the officiating of
particular contests is not in the best interest of intercollegiate athletics. Athletics personnel, players, band members,
cheerleaders and mascots are prohibited, therefore, from commenting while acting in official capacity on officiating other
than directly to the Conference Office. Head coaches are responsible for the comments of assistants and other athletic staff
members associated with their teams.
Any coach, who violates the prohibitions of public criticism of officials, as stated above, will be suspended from a
future scheduled contest. Specifically, the coach will be allowed at the site of the contest up to an hour before the contest
begins, after which he/she must vacate the playing area. This applies to all sports and includes all conference as well as
non-conference contests.

Duke got away with a lot of **** during the game - holding, PI, etc... Duke complains about officiating, yet Miami 23 penalties, Duke 4. Shut the fack up!!!!

Cutcliffe should self-impose his own suspension for the UNC game next week. It's the right thing to do.

Advertisement
No, let him squirm and stew in it. That makes it sting even worse, especially knowing he can't do anything about it,no matter who much he wines.

23 penalties to 5, and he's complaining? The ending couldn't have been more fitting

Advertisement
That old piece of **** needs to keep his ****** mouth shut! **** HIM! Wait until we get a competent coach back and ***** slap that ***** *** team of his into oblivion!

Sorry but the more he *****es the sweeter it is. Just like the national media.......

Make me remember why I like Barry Switzer. After we bet him the third time for his ONLY losses in three years he said, "I am never playing them again! Can't beat so why play em."

Advertisement
OK, let them overturn the Duke - Mia game after they over turn the Mia - ND and Mia - OSU championships
because of biased ref calls. Any arguments here ? I'll take the extra championships. And, one last point,
where was the outcry when Colo won with FIVE downs in one series ???

Kuntsniffe is a gaping ********. I lost all respect for that ugly old corpse looking faqgit.

There's no miracle kick return if the refs didn't blow 3 separate game-ending plays against UM in the last drive. How the **** was Artie's pick PI? He had as much of a right to that ball as the receiver. And Sirk got stuffed on 4th down. Game over on either of those blown calls.

Advertisement
Back