Cuse giving us the business! šŸ˜‚

This was copied from their board, and I would like to nominate this poster as "king of all internet posters". Thank you for the laugh, you made my day. Dilly Dilly!

"Iā€™m reminded now of why I always hated Miami. The trash talking, the gold chain, the fact that they refer to themselves as ā€œThe Uā€. Theyā€™ve always held a spot just above Ped State for me in schools I despise. When they make that stupid hand gesture I want to flick a paper football through it. I hate Sebastian the Ibis as well. I feel a bit better now.
Iā€™m glad we wonā€™t have to see them again until next yearā€™s ACC Championship game."

That dude's girl most definitely got long stroked by a Cane.

Advertisement
This was copied from their board, and I would like to nominate this poster as "king of all internet posters". Thank you for the laugh, you made my day. Dilly Dilly!

"Iā€™m reminded now of why I always hated Miami. The trash talking, the gold chain, the fact that they refer to themselves as ā€œThe Uā€. Theyā€™ve always held a spot just above Ped State for me in schools I despise. When they make that stupid hand gesture I want to flick a paper football through it. I hate Sebastian the Ibis as well. I feel a bit better now.
Iā€™m glad we wonā€™t have to see them again until next yearā€™s ACC Championship game."

It's his wife now. Sebastian officiated the wedding.

It's his wife now. Sebastian officiated the wedding.

And then she thanked Sebastian by sucking his *ick after the cake was cut.

How do they not understand that they were 3 dropped passes from being completely embarrassed? The most noteworthy thing in the history of Syracuse football is being the front end of the of the most lopsided defeats of back to back AP top 25 teams in NCAA history.

2001:
#2 Miami vs. #15 Syracuse - 59-0
#2 Miami vs. #11 Washington - 65-7

Combined margin of victory = 124-7

SU ordered the turnover gloves from GayMart in Wilton Manors, so they are co-opting more than just football players from South Florida.

Advertisement
I lived in Syracuse for about 13 years. That was about 13 too many. I had some good friends and learned some good things, but my best friends fled the city long before I did. The place is rust belt decadence. Last time I passed through the place, it was a typical late winter day. Dirty snow littered with every bit of garbage and dog ***** dropped since the first snow in November. Lots of guys on street corners who clearly had no place to go, i.e. no job except maybe dealing. Downtown was boarded up. ****, I wish that I had gone straight to Miami or California instead of spending those years in Syracuse.

And then there is Orange football. Even young people who were not even born until the 1970s and 1980s think SU is the football power of the Jim Brown/Ernie Davis era. (By the way, did you know that Jim Brown originally went to SU on a lacrosse scholarship?) Even the Floyd Little era was only a weak attempt to recreate the glory days of Jim Brown. And then, there were the claims that Coach Ben What's-His-Name (some long German name) had racist attitudes about his players. That really spelled the end of SU football. By the end of the 1970s, Joe Pa (yes, the guy who looked the other way as Jerry took showers with children - kinda makes anything at Miami seem like child's play [no pun intended] - those sanctimonious Nittany Lions should take a close look in the mirror) decided that SU was no longer relevant and ended the annual game. The Carrier Dome, named after a company that closed up shop in Syracuse at the end of the 20th century and left the city without a few thousand jobs, was built in a cramped part of the university campus, within eyesight of the ugly, dirty Interstate Highway 81 that turned inner-city communities into isolated, i.e. segregated slums. Nice move for a liberal northern city! Originally intended only for football, someone got the bright idea of moving basketball from the intimate Manley Field House (an ECAC era facility) to the gigantic Dome. Forget SU football, basketball now ruled.

Moral of the story? Syracuse is a decaying, rustbelt city with crappy weather and a population living in the past. Good NFL players sometimes emerge from SU, like Dwight Freeney, Marvin Harrison, Art Monk, Donovan McNabb, and Daryl Johnston. However, their record of sending players to the NFL is nowhere near UM's success. Five NCs since 1980 for UM. What has SU won since 1959? I suppose their anger at Miami the city and UM the football program are just a result of the depressing environment in which they live.

Syracuse fans just as delusional as before the game

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
You really can't blame them because you would be salty if I had to live in Syracuse or one of the surrounding communities like Liverpool or Cicero.

Have you ever been to those two places, particularly in the winter?

Yes and yes.

I grew up in liverpool and lived there until I went to UM. July/August in Miami is just as bad as Syracuse in January/February.

False.

You really can't blame them because you would be salty if I had to live in Syracuse or one of the surrounding communities like Liverpool or Cicero.

Have you ever been to those two places, particularly in the winter?

Yes and yes.

I grew up in liverpool and lived there until I went to UM. July/August in Miami is just as bad as Syracuse in January/February.

False.

https://syracusefan.com/threads/anyone-know-what-the-miami-dc-was-saying-to-eric.123044/ I am not sure how to post links but if somebody could do it pls do! This was funny ļæ½ļæ½

[TWEET]911773532782317573[/TWEET]

That is so ****ing lame. No wonder they haven't had a turnover since this picture. No one wants to be forced to wear that ****.

That's not real. No way that's real. Are you kidding me? Not real. How coul...that's photo shopped, right? No way.

OMG, that's real....

Advertisement
https://syracusefan.com/threads/anyone-know-what-the-miami-dc-was-saying-to-eric.123044/ I am not sure how to post links but if somebody could do it pls do! This was funny ļæ½ļæ½

[TWEET]911773532782317573[/TWEET]

That is so ******* lame. No wonder they haven't had a turnover since this picture. No one wants to be forced to wear that ****.

Smfh that's terrible. And Jesus super swaggy? What the ****, guess every school has a smd.

Advertisement
I lived in Syracuse for about 13 years. That was about 13 too many. I had some good friends and learned some good things, but my best friends fled the city long before I did. The place is rust belt decadence. Last time I passed through the place, it was a typical late winter day. Dirty snow littered with every bit of garbage and dog ***** dropped since the first snow in November. Lots of guys on street corners who clearly had no place to go, i.e. no job except maybe dealing. Downtown was boarded up. ****, I wish that I had gone straight to Miami or California instead of spending those years in Syracuse.

And then there is Orange football. Even young people who were not even born until the 1970s and 1980s think SU is the football power of the Jim Brown/Ernie Davis era. (By the way, did you know that Jim Brown originally went to SU on a lacrosse scholarship?) Even the Floyd Little era was only a weak attempt to recreate the glory days of Jim Brown. And then, there were the claims that Coach Ben What's-His-Name (some long German name) had racist attitudes about his players. That really spelled the end of SU football. By the end of the 1970s, Joe Pa (yes, the guy who looked the other way as Jerry took showers with children - kinda makes anything at Miami seem like child's play [no pun intended] - those sanctimonious Nittany Lions should take a close look in the mirror) decided that SU was no longer relevant and ended the annual game. The Carrier Dome, named after a company that closed up shop in Syracuse at the end of the 20th century and left the city without a few thousand jobs, was built in a cramped part of the university campus, within eyesight of the ugly, dirty Interstate Highway 81 that turned inner-city communities into isolated, i.e. segregated slums. Nice move for a liberal northern city! Originally intended only for football, someone got the bright idea of moving basketball from the intimate Manley Field House (an ECAC era facility) to the gigantic Dome. Forget SU football, basketball now ruled.

Moral of the story? Syracuse is a decaying, rustbelt city with crappy weather and a population living in the past. Good NFL players sometimes emerge from SU, like Dwight Freeney, Marvin Harrison, Art Monk, Donovan McNabb, and Daryl Johnston. However, their record of sending players to the NFL is nowhere near UM's success. Five NCs since 1980 for UM. What has SU won since 1959? I suppose their anger at Miami the city and UM the football program are just a result of the depressing environment in which they live.

4bc13b244409a0cd9bae2fcfb9f488c1.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol at them making an acc title game

This makes me so dam proud to be a Miami Hurricane.
Don't they realize we love this stuff???

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back