Cuse giving us the business! 😂

oj-simpson-why-u-mad.jpg

Advertisement
Why they mad? For real, they had no business on the field with us. They're probably jealous. They're the only people I know that would pay 70k a year to go to a garbage school in Appalachian New York.

Last edited:
I lol'ed at them stroking each other because they "have good mods" to keep it civil.... Glad they got safe spaces to realize how crappy their football team is.

"I'm actually glad Miami is back. I like their swag, I like the gold chain and they're good for the ACC since that side of the conference is a joke outside VT.

That being said.. **** those keyboard toughguys on their forum. Dungey played his worst game as a Syracuse QB on your ghetto middle school field and still almost beat that ***.

It took cheap shot after cheap shot while he was down along with your front 7 laying on him like Brokeback Mountain and y'all still couldn't knock him out.

I'm actually rooting for the U to win out, along with Clemson, so they match up in the ACCCG. That guarantees the ACC a spot in the CFP when Clemson whoops up on em as they play on an actual football field.

How about less tough talk from the fans who clearly don't go to games?.. There's not many teams a Syracuse fan can mock about crowds lately but Miami is definitely one of them.
"

Middle school field? They do realize that's an NFL stadium?

I'd like to know where these cheap shots were on their QB. Sure as **** know the refs would've called it on us given what Syracuse got away with. If we're willing to look at it the other way, if Richards wasn't rusty and dropped 4 balls, we roll easily.

Advertisement
Why are they so rustled?

They’re building a reasonably good program. They might attract some good recruits with that win over Clemson. They’ll get some of our castoffs next year from the State of Miami and they’ll do well enough to play AFTER Christmas Day.

That means that Cuse needs 8 games, at least, to get into a decent bowl.

This year? Poor ******** will end up in the Redneck Bowl we played three years ago.

Last edited:
Has anyone here actually been to Syracuse University?

I had occasion to be there once. A more depressing place or campus is hard to imagine. The campus and surrounding areas are gray, dull, depressing, nobody there seems happy. It’s an ugly campus, with ugly buildings and surroundings, in a shītty small city in the middle of fūcking nowhere.

Oh, and I understand the skies are dull, gray, overcast, and depressing 10 months out of the year.

There are literally a hundred universities I would have gone before I went there. I don’t see how they can recruit anyone there. I mean, I know they get some players, but I don’t see how.

Advertisement
Has anyone here actually been to Syracuse University?

I had occasion to be there once. A more depressing place or campus is hard to imagine. The campus and surrounding areas are gray, dull, depressing, nobody there seems happy. It’s an ugly campus, with ugly buildings and surroundings, in a shītty small city in the middle of fūcking nowhere.

Oh, and I understand the skies are dull, gray, overcast, and depressing 10 months out of the year.

There are literally a hundred universities I would have gone before I went there. I don’t see how they can recruit anyone there. I mean, I know they get some players, but I don’t see how.

I know at least 20 people that went to Syracuse and they all loved it. The student body is very similar to Miami even though it is harder to get into Miami then Syracuse.

Advertisement
I would've read their thread but I was busy sitting on the beach, wearing shorts and slides, sipping a tropical drink, looking at bikini clad Latinas and watching the Miami Dolphins game.

Were people from Syracuse NY talking about us?

Tell the Cuse fans to check the scoreboard and get back to us.

Also, would I rather live in dull, ugly, cold Syracuse, NY or beautiful, exciting, warm Miami?? Decisions decisions...

I went to school up there. City is awful. Dull, dirty, dark, cold and full of ugly a$$ women with pancake booty.

They have a mall that's 6 stories high and they have to have security patrolling each floor because people jump and kill themselves that often. That's how depressing it is to live in Syracuse NY.

Advertisement
"I'm actually glad Miami is back. I like their swag, I like the gold chain and they're good for the ACC since that side of the conference is a joke outside VT.

That being said.. **** those keyboard toughguys on their forum. Dungey played his worst game as a Syracuse QB on your ghetto middle school field and still almost beat that ***.

It took cheap shot after cheap shot while he was down along with your front 7 laying on him like Brokeback Mountain and y'all still couldn't knock him out.

I'm actually rooting for the U to win out, along with Clemson, so they match up in the ACCCG. That guarantees the ACC a spot in the CFP when Clemson whoops up on em as they play on an actual football field.

How about less tough talk from the fans who clearly don't go to games?.. There's not many teams a Syracuse fan can mock about crowds lately but Miami is definitely one of them.
"

Middle school field? They do realize that's an NFL stadium?

I'd like to know where these cheap shots were on their QB. Sure as **** know the refs would've called it on us given what Syracuse got away with. If we're willing to look at it the other way, if Richards wasn't rusty and dropped 4 balls, we roll easily.
Like we weren't playing on the same **** field....

Advertisement
Back