Curt Cignetti and this offense

PredaCane

Ucanestopme
Rpo and spread concepts are gaining steam around here and for good reason. JMU HC and this stuff he runs makes for a seriously high octane offense. Only a matter of time before this guy gets a P5 coaching offer. I'd like to see him and this offense here.

Advertisement
Getting old.. if he’s gonna get a P5 HC job it would need to be soon he’s coming up on 60. Good coach though

Rpo and spread concepts are gaining steam around here and for good reason. JMU HC and this stuff he runs makes for a seriously high octane offense. Only a matter of time before this guy gets a P5 coaching offer. I'd like to see him and this offense here.

I believe the HC Cignetti was on same Chuck Amato staff with Diaz at NCSU.
As MJackson noted, he has been around for a few years..
His OC Shane Montgomery has been around too...I believe he was Big Ben's QB coach at Miami (OH) where they were running precursor to that Northwestern offense under Randy Walker....he has been a bit of a journeyman OC with mix results, which is probably why he is in Div1aa ball...that JMU offense was humming under previous HC who is now at ECU...good stuff though....thanks for sharing!

One thing about that JMU staff....their OL coach Wroblewski worked with the new StatePenn OC at Delaware and Rutgers....it will be interesting to see if he ends up at Happy Valley.

dude ive been the conductor of the cigs train since he was my coach in '12
welcome my brother!

Advertisement
One thing about that JMU staff....their OL coach Wroblewski worked with the new StatePenn OC at Delaware and Rutgers....it will be interesting to see if he ends up at Happy Valley.
Medley you were always the man when it comes to coaching names/searches

I haven’t seen any of your thoughts as far as OCs are concerned (organized anyway)

Something you plan on doing or nah?

I believe the HC Cignetti was on same Chuck Amato staff with Diaz at NCSU.
As MJackson noted, he has been around for a few years..
His OC Shane Montgomery has been around too...I believe he was Big Ben's QB coach at Miami (OH) where they were running precursor to that Northwestern offense under Randy Walker....he has been a bit of a journeyman OC with mix results, which is probably why he is in Div1aa ball...that JMU offense was humming under previous HC who is now at ECU...good stuff though....thanks for sharing!
It's humming pretty good now too.

Medley you were always the man when it comes to coaching names/searches

I haven’t seen any of your thoughts as far as OCs are concerned (organized anyway)

Something you plan on doing or nah?

Much appreciated JHall....I personally like Kevin John's because, as others have noted, he has worked under several successful offensive minds....and I like that Memphis offense. As far as listing names, Liberty has got that on lockdown....lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back