Current favorite player, and why?

Advertisement
Hard to choose I like everyone who wears :neonu: on the he!met.if I had to its not just one nor two but three.zach,pickney and shaq.started as freshmen when we were headed nowhere stayed for they're senior years.they helped get us where we are at today and hopefully start a trend where our players don't leave early.

Are you really a Cane fan if Trajan isn’t near the top of your list? Dude is everything that Miami football is, or should be, about.

Advertisement
I thought Brevin would be clear winner. He helped get #TNM going with Tate and Bolden! DJ Dallas also big for me because he bleeds orange and green.

Please add Game winning TD vs FSU to his list of freshman season accomplishments

My fav Recruit is Jereimiah Payton! kid stuck with us through all the BS, when many others abandoned ship.

Advertisement
Deejay!

Fav on D is def Badazz Bandy!

Fav recruiter and 2nd fav on offense is Brevin

However... I desperately want my fav player to become Gurvan Hall!

RIP ST!

Malek Young & Ahmmon Richards True Canes. Although they can’t play anymore, they’re still a Big Part of the Team

Last Year: Willis. After all he overcame to be the man he was last year, on and off the field, you gotta salute the man! He humbled himself and balled

Next Year: Gurvan Hall. The kids hs tape was amazing. Plus I love the fact that he was one of Saban's first visits and we still got him signed doesnt hurt. Redwine and JJ helped restore pride to the safety spot at UM and I think Hall brings it back to legendary status. Hes a ballhawk that knocks dudes heads off any chance he gets. Cant wait to see him play this fall

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cam’ron Harris. Reminds me of players back in the days. Got some “stank” to him when he runs.

Advertisement
Back