Current favorite player, and why?

Advertisement
I've admired Scott Patchan for several years now, and he is aware of this. ;)
However, as soon as he graduates, Brevin, I'm all in!

Jeff Thomas for holding the previous staph accountable and being unstoppable.

Bandy for being a pitbull and working out twice a day to get better.

Pink for not giving a fvck and making plays in the backfield.

Advertisement
110% OL’ SKOOL CANE TO THE BONE...TRENCH BULLY WAS BORN & BUILT TO EAT ANYTHING IN HIS PATH AND THAT MU FUGGA IS STR8UP HUNGRY...SAPP & WILFORK WILL BE PROUD
Loud, but what has Nesta really shown us based on last year?........not much....
He needs to confirm this high Sapp & Wilfork standard...
Show us time....

Loud, but what has Nesta really shown us based on last year?........not much....
He needs to confirm this high Sapp & Wilfork standard...
Show us time....
POP SOME POPCORN. RELAX AND HAVE SOME KOOLAIDE...WILLIS & Co WERE GETTING THE MAJORITY OF THE REPS THIS PAST YEAR...NESTA WILL NO DOUBT, BE READY TO GET IN THAT *** WHEN HIS NUMBER IS CALLED....

Advertisement
Jeff Thomas. Because he is an old school Miami player that all by himself can change the trajectory of the game. Get him the **** ball!!!!

Advertisement
Mine was Brax8 he was so sick. Jaquon was last year. This year coming up will probably be Garvin Nesta on D. On O will be Tate if he’s eligible

Advertisement
Offense: Jeff Thomas, Brevin Jordan, Cam'ron Davis(Harris), Lorenzo Lingard, Mark Pope, Dee Wiggins, Brian Hightower, Delone Scaife, John Campbell, Will Mallory, Corey Gaynor & Jeremiah Payton.

Defense: Trajan Bandy, Jon Garvin, Michael Pinckney, Nesta Silvera, Amari Carter, Gurvan Hall, Al Blades Jr, Gilbert Frierson, DJ Ivey, Shaq Quarterman, Sam Brooks, Jahfari Harvey, Gregory Rousseau, Nigel Bethel, Waynmon Steed, Deandre Wilder, Avery Huff, Jon Ford & Derrick Smith.

Why? Because I'm homer that's why! Lol

Advertisement
Back