Current coaching staff

Advertisement
None of'em... Except maybe Dugans, but if wants play calling duties or some nonsense like that he can go too.

We need to start over with a brand new staff & NONE of these Coaches are sacred cows, and yes that includes Rumph (for all yall Rumph fans lol)

Sorry EL, but Rumph can kick rocks, my brotha. He hasnt won a DB battle since he got here.

Hartley as recruiting coordinator only.

I don’t dislike Simpson, but I’m sure we could do okay without him.

Advertisement
Hartley is severely overrated... Tight end development hasn’t been great other than an already polished Njoku and special teams are laughable... recruiting efforts are overrated also! Pass
dude Njoku was far from polished. He’s still raw in the NFL. Herndon is playing well in NFL. Hartley recruited Jordan and Mallory. He can hold his weight

Advertisement
dude Njoku was far from polished. He’s still raw in the NFL. Herndon is playing well in NFL. Hartley recruited Jordan and Mallory. He can hold his weight
Njoku Herndon and Walford are all Larry Scott’s guys. Let’s not even debate that.
As far as us landing top tight end talent with Jordan and Mallory, not sure that has as much to do with Hartley as some would think.

Advertisement
Rumph is undervalued. He is a monster coach at his position. His players cane to play. Can’t say that for any other position.
The worst recruiter on staff, he needs to go.

I don't care if played on the 00-01 Canes, he's a terrible recruiter & can be replaced, that's just the hard TRUTH.

Advertisement
None of'em... Except maybe Dugans, but if wants play calling duties or some nonsense like that he can go too.

We need to start over with a brand new staff & NONE of these Coaches are sacred cows, and yes that includes Rumph (for all yall Rumph fans lol)
Thoughts on Simpson?

Thoughts on Simpson?
He can go too.

Nothing against him personally, but he's not some super elite coach either, there are better DL coaches out there who can recruit better than him as well.

There's not a single coach on this staff that has earned keep at all costs status. With Dugans because he has a very good relationship with some of the high level 2020 WR's I would consider it if he wants to stay, but if he has any demands for anything more than being a WR coach than he can go too.

Advertisement
Back