Current coaching staff

Advertisement
Any coach on defense should be given a fair chance to interview to keep their job. Hartley should be given an interview to be TE coach or head recruiting coordinator.

Everyone else needs to go. All the way down to Baez.

That's why I said bring in a HC that is more on the defensive side of the ball, like what Nick Saban does. The defense is straight and can be better with someone who can bring in some knowledge and the power to change things.

I am just saying Banda and Patke should not be calling plays. I bet they are going to Temple now anyway

Advertisement
Hartley because he’s a relentless recruiter and let’s face it, no coach brings their own TE coach with them. (Full disclosure, I know him and the family personally so you can say I’m biased but if he sucked I would say good riddance) After that I think it gets dicey depending on who the coach is.

Advertisement
I just don’t want to see a new DC come in and implement a 3-4 front, and have to wait 2-3 years to be fully stocked defensively for “his” players

Advertisement
Hartley is severely overrated... Tight end development hasn’t been great other than an already polished Njoku and special teams are laughable... recruiting efforts are overrated also! Pass

Advertisement
A couple will probably be kept for recruiting continuity if an OOS coach is hired.other than that pull the handle and hope Blake gets caught up in the flush

Advertisement
Back