Curious Question, What do you want Golden to say?

There is nothing he can say. We have one great player this year a couple of very good players, the rest of the team is very average. He knows it and fans with half a brain know it and the scouts know it. Nothing he can do but recruit better players now that his hands aren't tied. Some of the freshmen and the new class have to prove they can be great, potential is there for some of them.

What response could be give in interviews, at hurricane hotline, etc. that would garner support, for lack of a better phrase.

Advertisement
I would like to him to say, we're playing to soft on D and we're going to tighten it up...

I'm tired of getting slowly killed, take some chances bring some heat, and if you lose because they made some big plays, then tip you cap.. but this slow death crap is bonkers.

***** that coach talk.

Fix the product on the field.

That's all i want from him and his crones.

i feel like golden tries so many ways to say our upper classmen suck. he is always like "we are building" and only talks positive about the fresh and soph. it's sad when figs who is a raw, inexperienced fresh is in on more plays than gaines. olsen pierre who no one even heard of is considered our best dt. Nick Saban wouldn't win a title with this bunch. If guys like Gionni Paul and Eddie Johnson could have kept their head of straight, this defense would be alot different.

i feel like golden tries so many ways to say our upper classmen suck. he is always like "we are building" and only talks positive about the fresh and soph. it's sad when figs who is a raw, inexperienced fresh is in on more plays than gaines. olsen pierre who no one even heard of is considered our best dt. Nick Saban wouldn't win a title with this bunch. If guys like Gionni Paul and Eddie Johnson could have kept their head of straight, this defense would be alot different.

Actually Eddie Johnson and Gionni Paul were terrible covers so what difference would they make? That's the problem--guys like Cornelius and Gaines and Highsmith are considered to be our smart guys. In fact, that's the only reason they play. We have better athletes like Figs and Kirby. When the experienced graybeards look completely lost covering routes, a dumber guy who's faster and more athletic will just look better in his uniform running after another wide open crosser.

Advertisement

Actually Eddie Johnson and Gionni Paul were terrible covers so what difference would they make? That's the problem--guys like Cornelius and Gaines and Highsmith are considered to be our smart guys. In fact, that's the only reason they play. We have better athletes like Figs and Kirby. When the experienced graybeards look completely lost covering routes, a dumber guy who's faster and more athletic will just look better in his uniform running after another wide open crosser.

Well this is assuming that they would have not improved at all. Plus while ej was out of place a lot he did make the occasional play. Gaines does nothing. Not saying that they r world beaters but I disagree that it would be a net zero.

HTML:
Some variation of:

Given the reoccurring issues that have plagued the defense over the past three seasons, I feel we need to reevaluate everything on that side of the ball. Everything is on the table.

Mack Brown fired his DC in week three. They're already better.

Fired him and replaced him with Corch Greg Robinson who got ran out of Michigan on a rail. That same Michigan defense that sucks a fat **** today with an NFL mastermind Defensive Coordinator.

"I have signed Kirby Smart to a 2.5 million dollar contract as are new DC. Effective immediately. Thank you for your support and understanding. That is all I have."

Advertisement
Back