Culture Change!

We need a complete culture change! All of the cancers have to be removed from locker room/program! We are a undisciplined football team & I’m not blaming Manny for that! It’s the disease that’s been going on with this program for last two decades! We simply don’t know how to win ball games! This is a four year rebuild process until Manny get “his guys” on campus & flush out all of the entitled cancers! #GoCanes 🙌🏽

We should start with the biggest cancer. The Corching Staph.

Advertisement
We've had a Top 25 D for a couple of years.

Quarterman isn't a D1 athlete, that's his problem - not his ability to diagnose plays. He runs like he's got a piano on his back.
We had a top 25 with moron Golden’s players. Manny’s best players have been all the golden holdovers starting with corn up until Willis.

I don't think team "culture" is the problem. A culture issue is what FSU has. Our guys seem to buy in, they're coachable and give consistent effort, so the issues are elsewhere. As some other threads have pointed out, our D looks different in strategy. It's not the same aggressive unit from last year. That probably has a lot to to with bringing Baker in instead of Manny running the D totally himself. That should get fixed because Manny is not the kind of guy who will sit around for years with a D'onofrio. But he's a first time head coach and we're only at game 2. Where was Dabo at this point? Offense is just new and hasn't become what it eventually will. We're limited at OL as everyone knows but I expect progress even if we don't have the guys we ultimately want. It's not what I'd hoped to see at this point - I'm very disappointed at losing winnable games, but even with all our problems and growing pains, we were throwing into the end zone to win both games at the end. We're just 2 catches away from this board being in an entirely different mood (or the 4th & 17 or any big play from either game). So I'm not in the WE'RE DOOMED mode that some seem to be.

Manny has all his guys on defense!! WTF do you mean wait 4 years? 4 years from now Manny is going to have less talent than half the coastal.

Advertisement
We were down 17-3, then dominated the rest of the way. Past teams would have folded. There was no give up.

We didn’t dominate when we had them pinned at the 5 Yd line and let them drive down the field and sure as **** didn’t dominate when we gave up 4th and 17. We just don’t make the plays and coaching decisions to win games in crunch time

Advertisement
Let’s be honest we are not really talented as some of us make it seem! We are ranked 18 in terms of college team talent according to 247. That simply won’t get it done! We have to recruit better & recruit guys with much higher IQ than some of the guys we have currently have in locker room. I’m tired of blaming coaching staffs guys! We’ve been blaming the coaches for past two decades! It’s time for players to be held accountable! Get rid of the cancers & entitled kids that are in the program & recruit better! #GoCanes 🙌🏽

Are we more talented than UNC? I would argue that on offense we’re more talented than UF and they edge us out on defense. We didn’t face Clemson or Alabama. It was UNC with a true freshman.

We need a complete culture change! All of the cancers have to be removed from locker room/program! We are a undisciplined football team & I’m not blaming Manny for that! It’s the disease that’s been going on with this program for last two decades! We simply don’t know how to win ball games! This is a four year rebuild process until Manny get “his guys” on campus & flush out all of the entitled cancers! #GoCanes 🙌🏽
When u have competent coaches then u will learn to win ..

Problem with your logic is the HC has been here for years.......Undisciplined starts with the HC......He is too busy keeping guys that shouldnt be here and hiring his buddies. But it falls in line with the ADMIN also....... LAZY hire on the HC..........so HC does a LAZY hire on DC and is too LAZY to fire his buddies cause he would have to go hire someone else

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back