Culture Change!

Canes2800

Freshman
We need a complete culture change! All of the cancers have to be removed from locker room/program! We are a undisciplined football team & I’m not blaming Manny for that! It’s the disease that’s been going on with this program for last two decades! We simply don’t know how to win ball games! This is a four year rebuild process until Manny get “his guys” on campus & flush out all of the entitled cancers! #GoCanes 🙌🏽

Advertisement
We need a complete culture change! All of the cancers have to be removed from locker room/program! We are a undisciplined football team & I’m not blaming Manny for that! It’s the disease that’s been going on with this program for last two decades! We simply don’t know how to win ball games! This is a four year rebuild process until Manny get “his guys” on campus & flush out all of the entitled cancers! #GoCanes 🙌🏽

It can’t and shouldn’t be a rebuild. Manny was his with the previous regime. If they have locker room issues then he and his staff has to fix it ASAP. 4 year project? Come on no.

Hey Manny. It's great for you to stop by.

this defense is full of "his guys" and they got raped by a freshmen and searles OL.

Advertisement
Yeah we need a better coach. When at the end of the game the coach says that we need to learn how to win. With a team with this much talent compared to the other team. What he's really saying is that he needs to learn how to win. He probably should have done that at Temple

Advertisement
If this is a 4-year rebuild type situation then Blake James should of at least treated the hiring process seriously. The point of just making manny coach was because he guaranteed al we needed were a few tweaks. That’s his defensive personnel out there getting burnt the fuq up and not setting an edge against a 2-10 ACC Coastal team.

This is 100% on Blake James. He is a clown

Yeah we need a better coach. When at the end of the game the coach says that we need to learn how to win. With a team with this much talent compared to the other team. What he's really saying is that he needs to learn how to win. He probably should have done that at Temple
mack brown doesnt seem to have a problem teaching his team how to win so far.

Advertisement
We were down 17-3, then dominated the rest of the way. Past teams would have folded. There was no give up.
Dominated?

Thanks for exposing yourself to everyone. Very evident that you have never seen what a "dominant" Miami team looks like, and I doubt you even watch other teams play on a weekly basis, if that is your definition of "dominated"

To think that the posters on here have gotten even dumber

Advertisement
ST sets the psychological tone for a team....

And so far Manny has gotten an "F"... because he hired an incompetent ...

Let’s be honest we are not really talented as some of us make it seem! We are ranked 18 in terms of college team talent according to 247. That simply won’t get it done! We have to recruit better & recruit guys with much higher IQ than some of the guys we have currently have in locker room. I’m tired of blaming coaching staffs guys! We’ve been blaming the coaches for past two decades! It’s time for players to be held accountable! Get rid of the cancers & entitled kids that are in the program & recruit better! #GoCanes 🙌🏽

Need a culture change for sure

This....is our senior leader talking right here. This is all he has to say. Business as usual, ho hum, things will be better tomorrow. Gtfo here. I don't trust a guy who just doesn't want to get hurt so he can cash in on draft day. Football is for savages. Go hard or go home.

Advertisement
Back