Culture and mentality

Canesfan1899

All-American
Premium
I believe it was @Mklein13 who said we were about to get boat races when it was 10-0 and if this was last years team I agree it would’ve gotten ugly early.

Yeah the new coordinators made a huge difference but so does have players who can respond after adversary hits. We handed them 14 points and countless first downs because of mental mistakes but the team never wavered.

Lots to clean up and I pray Kam is alright but this team responded and it’s I’m not going to say we are back but we are heading in the right direction.

Advertisement
I believe it was @Mklein13 who said we were about to get boat races when it was 10-0 and if this was last years team I agree it would’ve gotten ugly early.

Yeah the new coordinators made a huge difference but so does have players who can respond after adversary hits. We handed them 14 points and countless first downs because of mental mistakes but the team never wavered.

Lots to clean up and I pray Kam is alright but this team responded and it’s I’m not going to say we are back but we are heading in the right direction.
Yes it was me. I deserve the call out.I’m sure a number of fans thought the same thing. It was the same stuff again just a different year. I’ll take the L for that. PTSD over the last 15 plus years.

Good on the players and coaches for not laying down when it was ugly early. They fought hard and deserved to win. Huge win and let’s keep the momentum rolling.

Advertisement
Yes it was me. I deserve the call out.I’m sure a number of fans thought the same thing. It was the same stuff again just a different year. I’ll take the L for that. PTSD over the last 15 plus years.

Good on the players and coaches for not laying down when it was ugly early. They fought hard and deserved to win. Huge win and let’s keep the momentum rolling.
I’m not meaning this as a call out, I thought we were in for it as well.

the opening of this game was literally a parade of all the hits we've seen every single time miami has played a big game these past few years: turnovers, penalties, an avalanche of self-inflicted wounds. that they put it all behind them was huge. i mean frankly without those errors this game is an absolute blowout.

Advertisement
The 1Q of a college ball game means nothing for the most part. Been watching it long enough to know that. My $0.02.

P.S. - if you are new here stay away from in game threads. That is where stoopit goes to bread. Real soap opera types.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
The 1Q of a college ball game means nothing for the most part. Been watching it long enough to know that. My $0.02.

P.S. - if you are new here stay away from in game threads. That is where stoopit goes to bread. Real soap opera types.

Go Canes!
What? An entire quarter of football means nothing?

Advertisement
The RESPONSE we were showing, man.... A&M would close the gap, and we would come right down and score. I know it wasn't immediate every time, but the fact we did it multiple times speaks volumes about the effort by the players and the schemes of our coaches. And it was all 3 phases of the game stepping up, the KR, turnovers by the D, and just lethal passing by the O

Go Canes!
This is dumb. First quarter doesn’t mean anything?

Advertisement
Back