CS updates on Bryant and Collins

Advertisement
Collins is good 2.6 and 20 ACT. Last I heard Bryant still needed his test score but he was close. That was a few months ago.

I'm pretty sure Collins can commit to FSU if he wants. They rejected the Jemeel guy from Texas that wanted to commit because of him.

Let me explain something to you guys...Dudes who dont have the gpa to play their 10th grade year...dont get into Miami.... Yall get your hope sup if you want to...the guy Collins will not play here.....

Advertisement
Why worry bout guys who dont want to be here?

All this speculation is idiocy. Everyone is replaceable.

He's been waffling like crazy. When I hear a kid say "I guess I'm still commited" as he has said on more then a few occasions, it doesnt exactly fit the profile of a guy who's solid in his pledge. Maybe much to do about nothing, but Im seeing all the signs. Hopefully Sunday can get us back to firmer standing with him, but he's a commit who has folks nervous.

Why is everyone all of a suddenly assuming Collins doesnt want to be here?

Class of '04 Cane and new to this site. Wanted to let you all know this is the best site out there with the best info. I have been reading Miami Herald, Sun-Sentinel, Rivals and AllCanes for years, but this one is by far the best. Big ups! As for Peter, how do you know so much?! You're the man!

Advertisement
He's been waffling like crazy. When I hear a kid say "I guess I'm still commited" as he has said on more then a few occasions, it doesnt exactly fit the profile of a guy who's solid in his pledge. Maybe much to do about nothing, but Im seeing all the signs. Hopefully Sunday can get us back to firmer standing with him, but he's a commit who has folks nervous.

I understand, just seems like a lot of overreaction to me.

Class of '04 Cane and new to this site. Wanted to let you all know this is the best site out there with the best info. I have been reading Miami Herald, Sun-Sentinel, Rivals and AllCanes for years, but this one is by far the best. Big ups! As for Peter, how do you know so much?! You're the man!

Lol thank you

Peter knows.

It is enough. It is sufficient to just know - he knows.

Advertisement
Let me explain something to you guys...Dudes who dont have the gpa to play their 10th grade year...dont get into Miami.... Yall get your hope sup if you want to...the guy Collins will not play here.....

Kid has a 2.6 gpa and a 20 act.

I understand, just seems like a lot of overreaction to me.

+1

Advertisement
Back