CS Ferman News on Kirkland

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fug it.

I'm just going to go to bed until Wednesday morning so I don't have to see anymore of this crap.

Pretty ridiculous....if he has ANY credibility left at all, it'll be gone if Kirkland picks UM or FSU for that matter.

There are rumblings about grades and us backing off for a couple of reasons. I am not saying for a second they are true, but IF there is any credence to the above, this would probably be why.

We will know everything in six days.

Honestly it seems every day that goes by it just looks worse for us. What the **** is going on. Starting to get nervous.

Advertisement
There are rumblings about grades and us backing off for a couple of reasons. I am not saying for a second they are true, but IF there is any credence to the above, this would probably be why.

We will know everything in six days.

The only rumblings on it that I have seen are coming from Ferman.

Ferman is a known troll this time of year. He's trying to get a bump in views, anyone thinking he has a clue plan for the negging of a lifetime.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ferman is a known troll this time of year. He's trying to get a bump in views, anyone thinking he has a clue plan for the negging of a lifetime.

You should give the man who wrote 'Cane Mutiny' much more respect.

This is not that man.

DO NOT BELIEVE HIM!!! HE IS FALSE!!!

He is a non-believer. He wishes to profit from the doubt of the Golden God's followers. He is two-faced.

Advertisement
Back