Crown @mjackson6

Advertisement
1577390526159.png

This guy called Enos out over 3 weeks ago....and even had input regarding moving and invoice to prove it....
Straight Legit work and no BS.
Lot of people going to eat crow now.

I told y’all @mjackson6 has never posted ****ery in his years of being here. So what he’s a creeper weirdo. He’s our creepy weirdo, and don’t forget it.

Just kidding Mj....

Advertisement
I told y’all @mjackson6 has never posted ****ery in his years of being here. So what he’s a creeper weirdo. He’s our creepy weirdo, and don’t forget it.

Just kidding Mj.....kinda.

LOL. Tbh I didnt do any creeping. Just a guy from college sent it to me on Snapchat. I hadn’t talked to him in probably 3 years before he sent me that out of the blue. He had liked and retweeted some of my comments about Enos on twitter and then came across this gold.

LOL. Tbh I didnt do any creeping. Just a guy from college sent it to me on Snapchat. I hadn’t talked to him in probably 3 years before he sent me that out of the blue. He had liked and retweeted some of my comments about Enos on twitter and then came across this gold.

I know, I was just ******* with ya

Advertisement
I call bull**** 100. I heard from the vet assistant girlfriend of penos vet assistant of his pet black lab that penos made an inquiry regarding the best vet in the Midwest. Sure I could have come on here talking **** and sharing my inside info, but I was always taught by my folks to keep my mouth shut and respect the news of others. How dare jackson5 come on here taking credit for such a monumental event in canes history! Damm it

To you sir:

Advertisement
There’s no going back and this isn’t the only change.

Enos’s boys need to go with him. Keep Hickson and Field and then bring in some young dudes with some fire on the OL and at WR.

Could use some shake up on defense too but it won’t happen. They’ll scape goat Rumph.

if nothing else maybe we get some momentum on the 2021 recruiting trail because we currently have none.

Enos’s boys need to go with him. Keep Hickson and Field and then bring in some young dudes with some fire on the OL and at WR.

Could use some shake up on defense too but it won’t happen. They’ll scape goat Rumph.

if nothing else maybe we get some momentum on the 2021 recruiting trail because we currently have none.

Don’t be so sure there won’t be some changes on d, at least one new face.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back