CROWN COACH RICHT

Advertisement
Our fans overreact both ways , I swear . Fire the oc one week and crown him the next.

***** crazy

No, only the morons that come and go on this site go to those extremes.

If Richt had called the previous 4 games the way he called this Pitt game (throwing more on early downs and attacking the middle of the field) we'd have AT MOST, one loss right now. That's the part that is infuriating.....we basically ****ed away the Coastal on 4 games that were called, from an offensive standpoint, from the depths of ****.

One game of opening it up once we have nothing to play for doesn't exonerate Richt, the play caller, of the sins of the prior 4 games. I want to see this approach applied to the remaining 4 games plus the bowl game....I want proof he has learned from those conservative abominations and has made a PERMANENT change. Otherwise the cries for a dedicated OC will only get louder come the offseason.

Our fans overreact both ways , I swear . Fire the oc one week and crown him the next.

****s crazy

If Richt had called the previous 4 games the way he called this Pitt game (throwing more on early downs and attacking the middle of the field) we'd have AT MOST, one loss right now. That's the part that is infuriating.....we basically ****ed away the Coastal on 4 games that were called, from an offensive standpoint, from the depths of ****.

One game of opening it up once we have nothing to play for doesn't exonerate Richt, the play caller, of the sins of the prior 4 games. I want to see this approach applied to the remaining 4 games plus the bowl game....I want proof he has learned from those conservative abominations and has made a PERMANENT change. Otherwise the cries for a dedicated OC will only get louder come the offseason.

Spot on.

I saw a change in philosophy and play calling. He stopped obsessing with establishing the run and had kayaa in the gun almost the entire game. We threw a lot on 1st down. We threw quick passes and kept the RBs in to block all game.

The adjustments came in the 2nd half of the ND game and we've stuck with it. It gives me hope that he isn't as stubborn as I once though. The silver lining on the season if you ask me.

Less to do with execution and more to do with Richt making major changes to his play calling and philosophy.

Agree but the question is, and my concern remains, is he going to do this consistently? Against Notre Dame he opened it up ONLY when we got down by 17. Once we tied the game he reverted to type.

One game of doing his job doesn't exonerate the sins of the prior 4 games. He ****ed away any chance at the Coastal by being unprepared and incompetent with his play calls during that 3 1/2 game stretch. It's time for him to show he's PERMANENTLY learned from his mistakes and re-designs the offense as a whole.

Advertisement

***** crazy

I get dumber from reading many analyses on here. What are you gonna do if he doesn't meet your standards, fly another banner? Idiot.

***** crazy

I get dumber from reading many analyses on here. What are you gonna do if he doesn't meet your standards, fly another banner? Idiot.

Pot calling the kettle black here me thinks.

Don Bailey Jr's gonna Don Bailey Jr.

And to answer your question, you're **** right.

***** crazy

Idiots gonna fly banners then beg for the coaches back. Then complain that we can't hire a top tier coach.

***** crazy

Idiots gonna fly banners then beg for the coaches back. Then complain that we can't hire a top tier coach.

What idiots are you referring to? At least know who you're attacking before you sound like a ******* moron. I have NEVER once on this site asked for Butch back. Get over yourself.

The point on hiring a top coach speaks for itself. The last 3 hired here are currently not head coaches....which speaks volumes.

By by all means keep doing your ****tard analysis and sounding like an idiot.

Advertisement

What idiots are you referring to? At least know who you're attacking before you sound like a ******* moron. I have NEVER once on this site asked for Butch back. Get over yourself.

Get over myself? Lol, ok Ron Burgundy hopefully you'll learn when to correctly apply that expression in the future.

Anyway, I hope you get the chance to fly a banner. It makes us look great and makes coaches want to come here and stay here. Continue not going to games too, that also helps.

Get over myself? Lol, ok Ron Burgundy hopefully you'll learn when to correctly apply that expression in the future.

Anyway, I hope you get the chance to fly a banner. It makes us look great and makes coaches want to come here and stay here. Continue not going to games too, that also helps.

I was there on Saturday with my 8 year old son getting our asses wet in miserable weather, sitting in the same seats I've been sitting in all season in section 138. Again...continue with your uneducated inaccurate ****tard analysis as well as your coach *** kissing Don Bailey Jr impersonation.

I was there on Saturday getting my *** wet in miserable weather. Again...continue with your uneducated inaccurate ****tard analysis as well as your coach *** kissing Don Bailey Jr impersonation.

Never been called uneducated before. This place is full of exciting opinions. Continue thinking Richt was the problem with those games. Maybe you should learn what option means and whose option it is to pass or run. Then maybe I will take what you say seriously, but probably not.

I was there on Saturday getting my *** wet in miserable weather. Again...continue with your uneducated inaccurate ****tard analysis as well as your coach *** kissing Don Bailey Jr impersonation.

Never been called uneducated before. This place is full of exciting opinions. Continue thinking Richt was the problem with those games. Maybe you should learn what option means and whose option it is to pass or run. Then maybe I will take what you say seriously, but probably not.

That's probably only cause you surround yourself with incompetent *****....cause you sure do come across that way over the computer.

If you still don't see, understand, or comprehend what went on during that 4 game losing streak, you're never going to see it.

Don't worry about taking my say seriously, I've already labeled you a Don Bailey Jr disciple. Have a great day.

Advertisement

That's probably only cause you surround yourself with incompetent *****....cause you sure do come across that way over the computer.

If you still don't see, understand, or comprehend what went on during that 4 game losing streak, you're never going to see it.

Don't worry about taking my say seriously, I've already labeled you a Don Bailey Jr disciple. Have a great day.

Yeah, I'm probably surrounded by uneducated people like myself every day. Nice response to the RPO. Clearly you don't know what you're watching. And thanks for categorizing, as most unintelligent people are prone to do.

For sticking to his plan as a HC/OC/QB coach/ and program builder and turning our QB into a real QB for once.

Brad missed some throws but overall Kaaya's play this game looked better than I have ever seen him at any point in his cfb career so far.

- The main thing that I noticed was how Kaaya was actually zipping balls in spots not allowing the defender to react to what usually are his slow *** floaters like he normally throws.

- Also the clock in Kaaya's head was going off a lot quicker, I liked how he was finally deciding to evade and run if there wasn't a good throw to make.

- I saw Kaaya finally moving past his 1st read

- The confidence in his throws and decision making looked a lot better overall

- CROWN COACH RICHT FOR TRUSTING HIS PROCESS AND THE RESULTS FINALLY STARTING TO SHOW IN TERMS OF QB DEVELOPMENT. BC KAAYA LACKED SO MANY THINGS THAT MADE HIM WORTHLESS NOW HE IS LOOKING A LOT BETTER. THATS ALL COACHING.

/ Oh LOL at you clowns for all the dumbass we miss Al Golden and James Coley post smh lol you all are pathetic

The only thing he did was put him in the gun like he should have 5 games ago. Now if he puts him under center again we will lose again. He's a slow QB he see's everything much better in the gun, I guess he must have read this board, I've been saying if for a month and a half.

Lol its hilarious how Kaaya apologist on this board act like everybody else is blind so you all can just make up ****... Reality is Richt has had Kaaya in shot gun plenty of times all season and he sucked regardless. Kaaya was in shotgun last season and he sucked regardless... Coach Richt has been doing his job of teaching Kaaya how to be a qb from a basic stand point and its finally starting to show results...

Coaching isn't some microwave bs Kaaya has been under terrible coaching staffs and now he's under a legit one... Coach Richt doesn't need "your mind blowing ideas" about putting a qb in shot gun when he's clearly been in that formation and has sucked his entire career in it until now.... Thanks to Coach Richt

Lol at I saw a change in philosophy bs... The only change was in Kaayas ability to stay calm and make smart decisions like realizing you can actually pass out of an RPO. Only dumbasses would believe Kaaya was ordered to throw slow inaccurate passes and misread defenses when deciding to run or pass out of the RPO. Coaches have been challenging Kaaya and calling him out which is sonething his soft *** needed bc hes been coddled and made excuses for by the last coaching staff and this fan base which is why he has been a failure to this point.

Advertisement
Lol at I saw a change in philosophy bs... The only change was in Kaayas ability to stay calm and make smart decisions like realizing you can actually pass out of an RPO. Only dumbasses would believe Kaaya was ordered to throw slow inaccurate passes and misread defenses when deciding to run or pass out of the RPO. Coaches have been challenging Kaaya and calling him out which is sonething his soft *** needed bc hes been coddled and made excuses for by the last coaching staff and this fan base which is why he has been a failure to this point.

This guy gets it.

For sticking to his plan as a HC/OC/QB coach/ and program builder and turning our QB into a real QB for once.

Brad missed some throws but overall Kaaya's play this game looked better than I have ever seen him at any point in his cfb career so far.

- The main thing that I noticed was how Kaaya was actually zipping balls in spots not allowing the defender to react to what usually are his slow *** floaters like he normally throws.

- Also the clock in Kaaya's head was going off a lot quicker, I liked how he was finally deciding to evade and run if there wasn't a good throw to make.

- I saw Kaaya finally moving past his 1st read

- The confidence in his throws and decision making looked a lot better overall

- CROWN COACH RICHT FOR TRUSTING HIS PROCESS AND THE RESULTS FINALLY STARTING TO SHOW IN TERMS OF QB DEVELOPMENT. BC KAAYA LACKED SO MANY THINGS THAT MADE HIM WORTHLESS NOW HE IS LOOKING A LOT BETTER. THATS ALL COACHING.

/ Oh LOL at you clowns for all the dumbass we miss Al Golden and James Coley post smh lol you all are pathetic

Like everyone else I'm happy the team won and the offense looked the way it's supposed to, but Kaaya has been moving from his first read since his freshman year. As far as zipping balls and getting passes out, that's what the offense was designed to do today. It was a more west-coast offensive game-plan that utilized short timing passes like running plays. Kaaya didn't just learn how to play this week any more than Richt learned how to coach. Kaaya had time in the pocket and the play-calls were decisive. I'd just say the HC,QB,OC and entire unit was in more of a sync today; 9 games in..

I'll have to respectfully disagree. Kayaa still has an inability to go through progressions, i think it is his biggest flaw. He stares down his first read and becomes a headless chicken when it isn't there. I haven't watched a replay yet but i believe Richt just gave him a one read, quick pass gameplan and he did ok. I'll wait to change my opinion on kayaa.

I agree with the read issue. Take away his accuracy and arm strength... you don't have much.

Advertisement
Back