CROWN COACH RICHT

For sticking to his plan as a HC/OC/QB coach/ and program builder and turning our QB into a real QB for once.

Brad missed some throws but overall Kaaya's play this game looked better than I have ever seen him at any point in his cfb career so far.

- The main thing that I noticed was how Kaaya was actually zipping balls in spots not allowing the defender to react to what usually are his slow *** floaters like he normally throws.

- Also the clock in Kaaya's head was going off a lot quicker, I liked how he was finally deciding to evade and run if there wasn't a good throw to make.

- I saw Kaaya finally moving past his 1st read

- The confidence in his throws and decision making looked a lot better overall

- CROWN COACH RICHT FOR TRUSTING HIS PROCESS AND THE RESULTS FINALLY STARTING TO SHOW IN TERMS OF QB DEVELOPMENT. BC KAAYA LACKED SO MANY THINGS THAT MADE HIM WORTHLESS NOW HE IS LOOKING A LOT BETTER. THATS ALL COACHING.

/ Oh LOL at you clowns for all the dumbass we miss Al Golden and James Coley post smh lol you all are pathetic

I agree that he did a great job calling plays yesterday. People were rightfully unhappy with him during the 4 game losing streak but learning new schemes can take time. If we finish 8-4 that's a fine first year.

Advertisement
For sticking to his plan as a HC/OC/QB coach/ and program builder and turning our QB into a real QB for once.

Brad missed some throws but overall Kaaya's play this game looked better than I have ever seen him at any point in his cfb career so far.

- The main thing that I noticed was how Kaaya was actually zipping balls in spots not allowing the defender to react to what usually are his slow *** floaters like he normally throws.

- Also the clock in Kaaya's head was going off a lot quicker, I liked how he was finally deciding to evade and run if there wasn't a good throw to make.

- CROWN COACH RICHT FOR TRUSTING HIS PROCESS AND THE RESULTS FINALLY STARTING TO SHOW IN TERMS OF QB DEVELOPMENT. BC KAAYA LACKED SO MANY THINGS THAT MADE HIM WORTHLESS NOW HE IS LOOKING A LOT BETTER. THATS ALL COACHING.

/ Oh LOL at you clowns for all the dumbass we miss Al Golden and James Coley post smh lol you all are pathetic

The only thing he did was put him in the gun like he should have 5 games ago. Now if he puts him under center again we will lose again. He's a slow QB he see's everything much better in the gun, I guess he must have read this board, I've been saying if for a month and a half.

Lol its hilarious how Kaaya apologist on this board act like everybody else is blind so you all can just make up ****... Reality is Richt has had Kaaya in shot gun plenty of times all season and he sucked regardless. Kaaya was in shotgun last season and he sucked regardless... Coach Richt has been doing his job of teaching Kaaya how to be a qb from a basic stand point and its finally starting to show results...

Coaching isn't some microwave bs Kaaya has been under terrible coaching staffs and now he's under a legit one... Coach Richt doesn't need "your mind blowing ideas" about putting a qb in shot gun when he's clearly been in that formation and has sucked his entire career in it until now.... Thanks to Coach Richt

lol He never got in a groove going back and forth, he was in the gun much more than any game so he got in his groove, Ric play calling sucked in the 4 games we lost. You want continuity in a game, he didn't have it going back and forth, it is what it is. If he goes back to ******** around with Kaaya we will lose, leave him in the gun and let him do his thing. Ric screwed him up by keep going under center and bad play calling. We don't have a great run offensive line, you have to pass the ball to open the running game up not the other way around like he was doing.

Kaaya played in shotgun before last game and sucked regardless lol smh why cant we just accept facts and move on its ok he was never as good as you made up, he has always been irratic scary and a drive killler under any formation you put him in including SHOTGUN.

Im sure Coach Richt thought Kaaya would be better until he started witnessing him choke repeatedly game after game. Richt 1st tried the easy way by making adjustments on his end but the results were still the same bc Brad Kaaya was the problem like its always been. The coaching staff started pushing him to step up and hopefully this game was a breakthrough bc it was the first time Kaaya ever played up to his 1st round caliber hype

Lmao at the idiots that can't see scheme and philosophy changes in this game and the 2nd half of ND.

Guysm the light just came on for kaya all of a suddenly.

Truly amazing the low football iq on this board. It jumped off the screen starting in the second half.

Ya this was brain surgery, he put him in the gun where he should have been 5 games ago and let him do his thing. Now if Ric goes back to his run first pass later and puts him back under center we lose. I said it many games ago, he's a gun qb leave him there if you want to win.

So you agree with the fact that the approach on offense changed along with pass protection and the use of the entire field in the passing game?

I agree that he did a great job calling plays yesterday. People were rightfully unhappy with him during the 4 game losing streak but learning new schemes can take time. If we finish 8-4 that's a fine first year.

I predicted an 8-4 year at the beginning but that was before I learned that our schedule was about as easy as it gets. 8-4 is a complete failure. What's exactly makes that a fine year? Jesus

I predicted an 8-4 year at the beginning but that was before I learned that our schedule was about as easy as it gets. 8-4 is a complete failure. What's exactly makes that a fine year? Jesus

3 of the 4 teams we lost to are in the top 25. The other team lost a bunch of games but none of them by more than a TD. Considering half of the defense is true freshmen, 8-4 is a fine first year.

Advertisement

The OOC schedule was awful but the Coastal really isn't a bad division, especially when we have FSU as our cross divisional opponent. If you want to see a godawful Power 5 Division see the SEC East or Big Ten West. For God's sake Kentucky, which lost by 18 points to Southern Miss, is in 1st place of the SEC East Division.

I saw a change in philosophy and play calling. He stopped obsessing with establishing the run and had kayaa in the gun almost the entire game. We threw a lot on 1st down. We threw quick passes and kept the RBs in to block all game.

The adjustments came in the 2nd half of the ND game and we've stuck with it. It gives me hope that he isn't as stubborn as I once though. The silver lining on the season if you ask me.

Less to do with execution and more to do with Richt making major changes to his play calling and philosophy.

nope Brad Kaaya has been in shot gun all season for the most part and has sucked / this is all coach Richt coaching Kaaya's weaknesses into hopefully a strength but atleast causing him to gain improvement on his issues.

Hes right we went primarily shotgun in the second half of the ND game, we be undefeated or at worst one lose

I saw a change in philosophy and play calling. He stopped obsessing with establishing the run and had kayaa in the gun almost the entire game. We threw a lot on 1st down. We threw quick passes and kept the RBs in to block all game.

The adjustments came in the 2nd half of the ND game and we've stuck with it. It gives me hope that he isn't as stubborn as I once though. The silver lining on the season if you ask me.

Less to do with execution and more to do with Richt making major changes to his play calling and philosophy.

nope Brad Kaaya has been in shot gun all season for the most part and has sucked / this is all coach Richt coaching Kaaya's weaknesses into hopefully a strength but atleast causing him to gain improvement on his issues.

Hes right we went primarily shotgun in the second half of the ND game, we be undefeated or at worst one lose

Kaaya choked against ND

Lmao at the idiots that can't see scheme and philosophy changes in this game and the 2nd half of ND.

Guysm the light just came on for kaya all of a suddenly.

Truly amazing the low football iq on this board. It jumped off the screen starting in the second half.

Ya this was brain surgery, he put him in the gun where he should have been 5 games ago and let him do his thing. Now if Ric goes back to his run first pass later and puts him back under center we lose. I said it many games ago, he's a gun qb leave him there if you want to win.

So you agree with the fact that the approach on offense changed along with pass protection and the use of the entire field in the passing game?

Of course it was a change but man, it took him 5 games to figure it out and a moron like me did it in one game. Keep him in the gun, pass to open up the run game, keep doing that and we win the next 2 out of 3.

Advertisement
Kaaya has been in shotgun butchering the execution of the RPO and killing drives all season until the Pitt game. Lol at this "i thought of this Shotgun idea after the 1st game" bs. Kaaya was in shotgun against UNC and was terrible. Clearly there were threads and posts about how Kaaya was still terrible in the shotgun well before the ND game lol lets get back to reality and stop making **** up

Advertisement
Back