Crowd sourcing bag men

Advertisement
We had huge success quickly raising money for the banners calling for firing of Golden corAl. We also raised money when a tragedy struck one of the former players. We have very passionate fans. So why don't we start some phony gofundme project and use that as top secret bagman funds?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

First rule of bag men is you don't TALK about it on social media

This is the dumbest idea ever (the GoFundMe part). The **** would need to be offline, in-person only and phone calls. No texts. Cash only.

This **** would never work anyway with Miami. We have too many young, attention-starved fans that would want some kind of credit for their contributions. No doubt in my mind we'd have several fools posting violations on Snap Chat, IG and Twitter.

100% why we don't have nice things

Advertisement
I love this idea. Maybe the guy who ran The Silk Road on the 'Deep Web' can give you some pointers.

We had huge success quickly raising money for the banners calling for firing of Golden corAl. We also raised money when a tragedy struck one of the former players. We have very passionate fans. So why don't we start some phony gofundme project and use that as top secret bagman funds?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

You're off to a great start with that whole "top secret" bit. You don't work for the government do you?

Advertisement
One thing I keep thinking back to with matters like this is when Tim Irvin got that boat load of cash from uncle and auntie Irvin and it was completely legit. That ish just doesn't make sense to me. His traitor a$$ realized he made the wrong choice on schools like several others but that is a different story that just makes me happy to talk about.

The best and most realistic method for us is for wealthy Miami fans who live in south Florida to do this individually and independently with their own money. Just find out where they live and meet up using straight cash

The best and most realistic method for us is for wealthy Miami fans who live in south Florida to do this individually and independently with their own money. Just find out where they live and meet up using straight cash

Can you please go the **** back to your fsu/uf board and leave us alone?

Advertisement
You are a paranoid idiotic moron if you think every true statement makes someone an FSU or UF Fan. we don't have a system set up like the $ec schools do, its gotta be lone wolves

You are a paranoid idiotic moron if you think every true statement makes someone an FSU or UF Fan. we don't have a system set up like the $ec schools do, its gotta be lone wolves

Advertisement

If the bagman game continues to go unchecked then it's the slow death of Miami. Winning alone will improve things but it's not going to eradicate the problem in south Florida.

Advertisement
Back