Crowd sourcing bag men

cane305

Band
Banned
We had huge success quickly raising money for the banners calling for firing of Golden corAl. We also raised money when a tragedy struck one of the former players. We have very passionate fans. So why don't we start some phony gofundme project and use that as top secret bagman funds?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Advertisement
This is the dumbest idea ever (the GoFundMe part). The **** would need to be offline, in-person only and phone calls. No texts. Cash only.

This **** would never work anyway with Miami. We have too many young, attention-starved fans that would want some kind of credit for their contributions. No doubt in my mind we'd have several fools posting violations on Snap Chat, IG and Twitter.

Advertisement
We can have like a Swiss bank account where donations are deposited anonymously. The hardest part will be figuring out the select council of Miami fans who can be trustworthy to be in charge of the account. They need to 1: never admit to existence of said account. 2: be in good financial standing to not be tempted by the cash

So the plan here is to be so in your face and blatantly stupid about it the NCAA thinks we are joking......it just may work

This is the dumbest idea ever (the GoFundMe part). The **** would need to be offline, in-person only and phone calls. No texts. Cash only.

This **** would never work anyway with Miami. We have too many young, attention-starved fans that would want some kind of credit for their contributions. No doubt in my mind we'd have several fools posting violations on Snap Chat, IG and Twitter.

Burners?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
IF such a thing were to exist. I think it is a better way to help the team than being a member of the hurricanes club.

We had huge success quickly raising money for the banners calling for firing of Golden corAl. We also raised money when a tragedy struck one of the former players. We have very passionate fans. So why don't we start some phony gofundme project and use that as top secret bagman funds?

Seems Legit

View attachment 40821

What could POSSIBLY go wrong? :-/

We can have like a Swiss bank account where donations are deposited anonymously. The hardest part will be figuring out the select council of Miami fans who can be trustworthy to be in charge of the account. They need to 1: never admit to existence of said account. 2: be in good financial standing to not be tempted by the cash

Did you just admit to an account and then say it should never be admitted to?

Advertisement
U just snitched on yaself

This like doing that alabama mannequin challenge and they all got burnt

This reminds of the scene in The Wire when Stringer caught Shamrock taking minutes at the co-op meeting.

"Is you takin' notes on a criminal ******* conspiracy?!"

GoFundMe???

We def not SEC.

We Sun Belt.

Advertisement
Back