Croot List for UM/FSU

no, it's just you have no clue wtf you're talking about.

Bruh, look up. I used the word generally grandpa. I explained it in subsequent response. But please continue with that hanger (thats anger casued by hunger since I know you have a hard time understanding things)

Literally the third response in this whole thread. Want me to send you lunch to help you get out of your feelings?

Advertisement
your english makes no sense. so what if you used "generally". "generally" what? "we" "us" "generally"? wtf are you trying to say, douchebag? "we" "us" "generally" aren't hosting recruits and won't be talking to recruits that come up as guests of fsu.

you're an effing moron. how would you know my state of hunger? you're not making any sense. carry on, princess.

your english makes no sense. so what if you used "generally". "generally" what? "we" "us" "generally"? wtf are you trying to say, douchebag? "we" "us" "generally" aren't hosting recruits and won't be talking to recruits that come up as guests of fsu.

you're an effing moron. how would you know my state of hunger? you're not making any sense. carry on, princess.

gen·er·al·ly
ˈjen(ə)rəlē/Submit
adverb
adverb: generally
in most cases; usually.
"the term of a lease is generally 99 years"
synonyms: normally, in general, as a rule, by and large, more often than not, almost always, mainly, mostly, for the most part, predominantly, on the whole; More
in general terms; without regard to particulars or exceptions.
"a decade when France was moving generally to the left"
synonyms: overall, in general terms, generally speaking, all in all, broadly, on average, basically, effectively
"popular opinion veers generally to the left"
widely.
"the best scheme is generally reckoned to be the Canadian one"
synonyms: widely, commonly, extensively, universally, popularly
"the method was generally accepted"

Number 3.

Ya'll know how I know 5XNC is a Noles fan? Dude seems hurt AF while the rest of Canes nation ready for that action tomorrow.

You ordered your chain shirt from CanesWear and got the wrong size didn't you?

Advertisement
yeah, lol. i've spent more money on donations, season tix, bowl games, away games, etc than you'll make in your lifetime.

you're corny. i'm actually embarrassed for you.

not in any "general" terms are we or do we host recruits at away games. you're clueless.

the thread was derailed from the OP. we don't bring or host recruits at away games. end of thread. if a recruit is going on their own dime b/c they want to be a fan in the seats with their family, perhaps they can talk to coaches at some point during the trip.

if they are going to the game or getting in the game as guests of fsu, UM probably never has contact with them.

UM flies in, has pre game and walk thru, goes to the hotel, goes to the game the next day and leaves for the airport after the game.

He asked which recruits are attending. Who gives a **** who's hosting them.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Sooo......who are we having up at the game?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
yeah, lol. i've spent more money on donations, season tix, bowl games, away games, etc than you'll make in your lifetime.

you're corny. i'm actually embarrassed for you.

not in any "general" terms are we or do we host recruits at away games. you're clueless.

Don't you still owe somebody !00 bucks.

Advertisement
Your mother from last night

Good one! Did that come natural to you or did you have to think about it for a while? I wish I was as witty as you.

He's always been a miserable human being.Always truing to correct posters and prove he's smarter than everyone.feel sorry for the people in his life who have to put up with him all the time.Made a bet for $100 with a fan once and didn't have the decency to pay when he lost.Es un tremendo hiho ****.

Advertisement
Back