Croot List for UM/FSU

PittsburghCane

Redshirt Freshman
I know we have Tyson Campbell, Pat Surtain and Dennis Briggs coming for the game but does anyone know of other recruits coming or of a running list anywhere?

Added:
CB Houston Griffith, IMG Academy
DT Bobby Brown, Lamar, Artlington TX
WR Terrace Marshall

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not trying to be a d.ick but we don't have those dudes coming up there. We are away lol

FSU is hosting them

2 of the 3 are canes though

With FSU hosting them can they come and see the UM coaches and stuff before the game? While they are on the field warming up, highly doubt they can in locker room.

Advertisement
I hope our recruits don't attend. I don't want them have any chance to be infected by them

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

With FSU hosting them can they come and see the UM coaches and stuff before the game? While they are on the field warming up, highly doubt they can in locker room.

Not really. They can try. But fspews has to keep staffers with them and if they tried to contact us like that in all likelihood they'd simply kick them out from doak

Advertisement
Advertisement
"we" don't have any of those guys coming in for the game. "we" have nothing to do with recruits visiting on away games.

Advertisement
no, it's just you have no clue wtf you're talking about.

Bruh, look up. I used the word generally grandpa. I explained it in subsequent response. But please continue with that hanger (thats anger casued by hunger since I know you have a hard time understanding things)

Advertisement
Back