Cronkrite - what's his status?

I like Cronk. But sadly this ship has sailed. He liked Miami too. But it is what it is.

I also liked Cronk more at safety, but thats a whole other topic.

I wish him the best. And he will do well somewhere else.

Advertisement
IMO we should get him back on board, you can never have too much talent, this guy seems like he will work his *** off and seems like a good kid whose skill is underrated. The guy just continues to improve and may actually be the same weight as scarlett while already being faster than walton. After seeing cook light us up I do not know how anybody on this board wouldn't want Cronk back. I guess some people never learn and history will repeat itself. We still have time so I hope Golden clears this up and get him back on board. This would allow us to focus on other positions next year while maybe bringing in only rasul.

Since kid made it clear he wanted on 2 backs in class, which two do you suggest we l cut loose to make him happy. Don't you think Walton, Scarlett or Williams will light us up too if they end up on FSU. By the way Cook was never committed to the Canes. Coley stole Joe from FSU, Noles stole Cook from gators, gators stole Brandon from us. Should we have turned Yearby down in hopes Cook would come here? Cook took path of least resistance. Turns out noles really have no other decent backs. We had Duke and Cook would have seen as much action as Joe. Unless you think Cook was going to take the job from the dude about to break every single RB record at Running back U. I want JC but I want the other three too.

IMO we should get him back on board, you can never have too much talent, this guy seems like he will work his *** off and seems like a good kid whose skill is underrated. The guy just continues to improve and may actually be the same weight as scarlett while already being faster than walton. After seeing cook light us up I do not know how anybody on this board wouldn't want Cronk back. I guess some people never learn and history will repeat itself. We still have time so I hope Golden clears this up and get him back on board. This would allow us to focus on other positions next year while maybe bringing in only rasul.

Since kid made it clear he wanted on 2 backs in class, which two do you suggest we l cut loose to make him happy. Don't you think Walton, Scarlett or Williams will light us up too if they end up on FSU. By the way Cook was never committed to the Canes. Coley stole Joe from FSU, Noles stole Cook from gators, gators stole Brandon from us. Should we have turned Yearby down in hopes Cook would come here? Cook took path of least resistance. Turns out noles really have no other decent backs. We had Duke and Cook would have seen as much action as Joe. Unless you think Cook was going to take the job from the dude about to break every single RB record at Running back U. I want JC but I want the other three too.

Your missing the point. Why can't we take all four. For someone to think this is not reasonable is stupid. This is recruiting. Anything can happen. It has been well documented that Cronk was told two backs, Ariz even mentioned it in one of his works. My point is a different approach should be taking to get him back. As far a cook goes,I never mentioned him being committed to our canes, but a lose in a recruiting battle is a lose on our part which turned out to hurt us in the florida state game. Like someone mentioned which made sense, people always complain who would they rather have out of Joe and Dalvin when the truth of reality is that we needed both.

3 is plenty, especially when we have Yearby and Gus back next year. That's a 5 guy backfield with one possible redshirt. Plus we have Rasul and McIntosh in play for 2016. So that's essentially 3 2016 backs after Walton redshirts. Cronkite is not needed, sadly.

Your missing the point. Why can't we take all four. For someone to think this is not reasonable is stupid. This is recruiting. Anything can happen. It has been well documented that Cronk was told two backs, Ariz even mentioned it in one of his works. My point is a different approach should be taking to get him back. As far a cook goes,I never mentioned him being committed to our canes, but a lose in a recruiting battle is a lose on our part which turned out to hurt us in the florida state game. Like someone mentioned which made sense, people always complain who would they rather have out of Joe and Dalvin when the truth of reality is that we needed both.

We would take all 4. Cronkite has decided to look elsewhere.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back