Cronkrite to Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great news!! Welcome to the U!! Those kids can go to Alabama, we'll be just fine. I don't hope they do but we will be fine. The talent on this team and the depth is light years ahead of 3 yrs ago. Still have some issues at a couple positions. We will get there. I truly believe we will have the talent to win here and win big. My worry is do we have the coaching talent? This isn't bashing because I'm a big al golden fan. I just mean until he does it I won't know it. Lord knows I've been wrong b4. NC for Jimbo? I woulda bet the farm that would never happen.

224.gif

Last edited:
Great pick up, love the kids attitude and how he handles himself, he is a baller, he and dex will be a good one two punch

Told yall he was comin

Advertisement
@joshdarrow: Cronkrite was supposed to hold going public till The Opening even tho he gave his word at the Canes spring game. Why change? (1/2)

@joshdarrow: It felt right to go public now but more importantly Cronkite wants to play more active role in recruiting other kids to the 2015 class (2/2)

Cronk wants to be this year's Duke...

1.gif

Last edited:
Josh Darrow ‏@joshdarrow 6m
Cronkite was supposed to hold going public till The Opening even tho he gave his word at the Canes spring game. Why change? (1/2)

Josh Darrow ‏@joshdarrow 5m
It felt right to go public now but more importantly Cronkite wants to play more active role in recruiting other kids to the 2015 class (2/2)

Yup they definitely asked him to go public after yesterday.

The old Randy Shannon trick of pulling out a silent after a loss LOL Great pick-up. Welcome to the U Jordan! Now get the rest of these fools from down here to come with you.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Much needed Commitment....we are officially done at RB..this will definitely get the ball rolling. I think after that Scarlett can stay at FAU and Patrick can go to FSU or wherever else ....we can stop recruiting those guys who really didn't want to be here

Advertisement
great pickup

but i'm really curious about the timing.

that supposed silent at the spring game was supposed to wait longer.

i guess this means that the coaches know their recruiting isn't where it needs to be at.

Josh Darrow ‏@joshdarrow 6m
Cronkite was supposed to hold going public till The Opening even tho he gave his word at the Canes spring game. Why change? (1/2)

Josh Darrow ‏@joshdarrow 5m
It felt right to go public now but more importantly Cronkite wants to play more active role in recruiting other kids to the 2015 class (2/2)

Yup they definitely asked him to go public after yesterday.

Either way I'll take it.... I do like he wants to help recruit other players. Well my man lets start with Johnson and Irvin and we'll go from there

Advertisement
Back