Cronkrite to Miami

Here we go...

223.gif

Advertisement
Token or Pete.. what was the reasoning behind keeping it silent? Coaches decision or his? Seems like a good time to make it come public after we lose two huge targets the day before

Advertisement
Wow I bet some will finally stop whining. Good commit and maybe that means we can close this class with these 2 stud rbs and focus on everybody else and YES theres still 10 months and all the time and the world for the rest of the recruits

Token or Pete.. what was the reasoning behind keeping it silent? Coaches decision or his? Seems like a good time to make it come public after we lose two huge targets the day before

Jordan was going to wait until The Opening but he made his mind up to do it today. He realized it wasn't worth it to wait and he's trying to bring others with now.

I hope Johnson and Irvin have the same change of heart.

I think perception among recruits is key to some momentum too.

Advertisement
You could tell from Pete's work post this was the guy. Some good/great news but a drop in the bucket at this point. Really wish we could get Johnson to commit to get some momentum.

Lol I was the one that said it was the "subliminal message", im glad I was right

Advertisement
Peter Ariz ‏@PeterAriz 25s

What is priority #1 for Cronkrite @JC_Knows? Says he will be working hard on getting his close friends Tim Irvin and JaQuan Johnson to UM

Advertisement
This will dry up all the tears from yesterday.

WaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaH little *****.

Welcome to THE U young man. Another future NFL RB in the house. We came up short one RB in 2014, the two we have so far go a long way to make up for that.

Advertisement
Back