Cronkrite to Miami

ill take cronk over any rb we had a shot that we didnt get last year

The dude hating on Cronkite is an idiot but c'mon........

Yeah. TrueCane and Maurice are two trolls at opposite ends of the spectrum. Maurice talks down on Cronk like he's some scrub while TrueCane pretty much called Cronk the best back this cycle.

I think all of us sane people can agree he's somewhere in the middle.

There are sane people left?

Advertisement

Yeah. TrueCane and Maurice are two trolls at opposite ends of the spectrum. Maurice talks down on Cronk like he's some scrub while TrueCane pretty much called Cronk the best back this cycle.

I think all of us sane people can agree he's somewhere in the middle.

All I know is Cronkrite has a great chance to start at Miami for least two years. If he can't ultimately beat out Yearby or Williams at RB, he can always move back to DB where he also looks special from his highlights.

Last edited:
Love to have a sidebet on this you have to be clueless to think some of these guys are as good as cronk..... Idiots

I think all of us sane people can agree he's somewhere in the middle

I think that is pretty fair.

Personally, i think he looks a lot smoother at corner than RB. I don't think he is horrible RB, but i think. Provided the coaching, and scheme. He could be a pretty **** good corner.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back