Cristomoron versus Kiffin

Mario is better for Miami than Kiffin is
Go Away GIF by Bounce

Advertisement
So The U had an opportunity to hire Lane Kiffin as the next coach of the Canes but hired a known commodity in Cristomoron. So let’s compare these coaches and se if we would have been more competitive with Kiffin

Kiffin

W/L at Ole Miss is 26-9 with major wins against an unranked Tenn and a 9-3 Troy

Cristomoron is 11-11 and notable wins against ranked #23 Texas A&M team an unranked Clemson team.

Kirk makes 7.6 million
Cristomoron 8

Lane Kiffin owns the 27 ranked recruitment class in 22, 23 in 23, 20th in 24

Cristomoron owns the 7 in 23 and 11th in 24

Bowls- Kiffin- Sugar Bowl and Texas Bowl 0-2
Cristomoron- no bowls

Overall Kiffin is not very impressive, he does have some qualities that Cristomoron does not possess, but I will stick with Moron Cristobal!
Why pick Kiffin...be old school and bring back...wait for it, the best and greatest ever...you got it..BUTCH....he's only 72...
1700789963994.png

Advertisement
Check back in 8 years because you got him for a long time and the administration could Care less what you think.

How is this even a thread or being debated? The difference between these guys is night and day. Cristobal is statistically one of the worst coaches in canes history so far. Lane is 9-2 and ranked #12 at Ole freaking Miss. There is nothing to compare here. What's next? A thread comparing Bill Walsh with Rich Kotite?
Dude I fell out of my chair! A thread Comparing Bill Walsh with Rich Kotite???? LMAO!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
As the long time conductor of the Lane Train....I will keep reminding everyone.

Lane wanted to come here...and now we are stuck with Wario...
I wanted Wario to work out but...massive massive disappointment...
Even Jedd Fisch is kicking azzz...
All we can do is hope & Pray that Mario fixes this starting next year on the field.

Advertisement
Back