Cristomoron versus Kiffin

Advertisement
Advertisement
This guy won 11 games twice at FAU as well! We should of knew right then.

View attachment 267474
Yeah but Lane sucks guys! Forget that he coaches in the SEC west. Forget he has led Ole Miss to two 10 win seasons in his 3 years there when the program had never won 10 games in a season in their history! They will just point to his 0-2 record in Bowl games at Ole Miss as some proof that he sucks. Can't make this **** up!

Last edited:
Lane should leave ole miss tho, he’s maximized what they will be..Never gonna be over uga or bama, if lsu improves the defense they will be over them too. If texas a&m were smart they would give him all those resources and talent base

Advertisement

Four Years pre-Lane:

4-8
5-7
6-6
5-7

Program builder…
Look like he followed a Mario level corch and cleaned up after him.. all I see is 5-7 6-6 type corch.. he really is that dude..
College Sports Sport GIF by FAU Athletics

Four Years pre-Lane:

4-8
5-7
6-6
5-7

Program builder…
IMG_4643.jpeg

Fau before him lol, guy is a helluva football coach. I wanted mario but **** looking back I might’ve been wrong…Im still patient tho even tho the red flags i call out make me seem negative lol

Last edited:
View attachment 267477

Fau before him lol, guy is a helluva football coach. I wanted mario but **** looking back I might’ve been wrong…Im still patient tho even tho the red flags i call out make me seen negative lol
Was ****ed when richt gave us get out of jail free card and we didn't even call him when he was right down the street..

He was RIGHT there..

I know very well respected posters on here not too excited about his off field activities but **** look at what his record has been at FAU and Ole Miss.

Would us fans be happy with 10-2 / 9-3 records last few seasons? I been wondering how Penn St. fans feel with Franklin not beating OSU and Michigan but basically beating everyone else??

Last edited:
Advertisement
Was ****ed when richt gave us get out of jail free card and we didn't even call him when he was right down the street..

He was RIGHT there..
Rule #1 for the job is u gotta have ties to miami for them to hire u lol

He was RIGHT there..
Did everything one could to be worthy of a coaching offer from us and UM said nah we good. **** his nickname around CFB was Joey Saltwater. For the administration Kiffin isn’t a fit, but for the fans, community and recruits/local talent Kiffin is the perfect fit. Get that man a nice spot in Coconut Grove with a boat and a local watering hole and I think he really would stick around.

If he’s here right now, we have JJ Smith wrapped up. I really believe that.

Last edited:
Lane showed his cutting edge offense again last night. While we have caveman ball grunting our way to 31 points against a top 12 team, Lane showed how to light up a really bad defense.

Advertisement
Kiffin took over an Ole Miss program that had went 15-21, 6-18 in the previous 3 years with the last coach (Matt Luke). Kiffin has gone 33-15, 20-13 since

Ole Miss had just one 10 win season in the 20 years prior to Kiffin. He has 2 in 4 years

Meanwhile, all Mario has done is get off to the worst start of any HC at Miami since the 70’s. Spare me the on the field improvement and moral victories crap. The man is 11-12, 5-10 and that’s all that matters.

Kiffin > Mario and it’s not even debatable.

I know very well respected posters on here not too excited about his off field activities but **** look at what his record has been at FSU and Ole Miss.

Would us fans be happy with 10-2 / 9-3 records last few seasons? I been wondering how Penn St. fans feel with Franklin not beating OSU and Michigan but basically beating everyone else??
Difference is, Penn state has the history and resources to support more expectations than 10-2 or 9-3. Ole Miss does not

Kiffin took over an Ole Miss program that had went 15-21, 6-18 in the previous 3 years with the last coach (Matt Luke). Kiffin has gone 33-15, 20-13 since

Ole Miss had just one 10 win season in the 20 years prior to Kiffin. He has 2 in 4 years

Meanwhile, all Mario has done is get off to the worst start of any HC at Miami since the 70’s. Spare me the on the field improvement and moral victories crap. The man is 11-12, 5-10 and that’s all that matters.

Kiffin > Mario and it’s not even debatable.
Doesn't fit the narrative on this site with the slurpers. You know, it takes time, a process. Have to build culture...

Last edited:
Difference is, Penn state has the history and resources to support more expectations than 10-2 or 9-3. Ole Miss does not

It does take time, if your goal is to win championships. But talking about championships would be off topic in this thread.

Advertisement
Back