Cristobal

Alabama stopped winning championships after Cristobal showed up. Look vulnerable this year too.

Advertisement
Hire Cristobal and you can have my season tickets all 4 of them. He's a quitter and he went right after our recruiting targets as Nick Saban's hired traitor.

Advertisement
I use to be a fan of Cristobal...back about 5-6 years ago I would have bet money his career trajectory would have eventually seen him land the HC job here.

The problem is...on the way to Alabama he basically lined up the bridge with dynamite, poured gasoline over all of that, all before preceding to use a bonfire the size of Texas to ignite the whole thing is his way out.

You don't take a job at your alma mater and bail after only 1 month for a lateral position. I'd be shocked if he was even considered for the job once these morons are fired.

He was assistant head coach here. He took a job demotion to go to Alabama.

I was trying to be nice by calling it a "lateral move".

He sold us out...plain and simple.

No need to play nice with Cristobal. Dude is a snake.

Yeah, yeah, yeah he bailed on Miami (Golden) blah, blah, blah. He took a job way too quick. Plus it was Alabama, with Nick Saban. You guys can keep having your rose color shades on but the fact is he wanted to become a better coach and not have his career end with Golden. Like alot of us he probably thought Golden was a great coach. Then he realized what garbage he had stepped into and left. Why would he stay a year? The opportunity to coach and learn under one of the greatest coaches of all time doesn't always come around.

honestly what would yall have done if you guys were him? Let your career rot or learn under the greatest coach in college football?

TITANIC-sinking-ship.jpg

Advertisement
You cannot fault Cristobal for making the move to Alabama, it was all business. You especially cannot fault him in light of our recent results. If he were still at UM, he'd be just another coach on a failing staff whose future was growing more uncertain by the day. Instead, his career is ascending along with the rest of the Saban-tree, which just grows taller with every win. Looking back on it, he was looking out for #1-- himself and his family. You can't fault him for that. Yeah, UM was on the losing end of that one near term, but long term, should he ever return to UM in any capacity, he'll be all the better for it. He is learning how to be a winner. The current lineage infecting UM just plain old sucks!

This ^^^

You can't fault him for wanting to learn under one of the greatest college coaches of all time. I mean, yeah, he could be here learning under Golden if he wanted to, but he'd be learning how to be a loser.

You cannot fault Cristobal for making the move to Alabama, it was all business. You especially cannot fault him in light of our recent results. If he were still at UM, he'd be just another coach on a failing staff whose future was growing more uncertain by the day. Instead, his career is ascending along with the rest of the Saban-tree, which just grows taller with every win. Looking back on it, he was looking out for #1-- himself and his family. You can't fault him for that. Yeah, UM was on the losing end of that one near term, but long term, should he ever return to UM in any capacity, he'll be all the better for it. He is learning how to be a winner. The current lineage infecting UM just plain old sucks!

This ^^^

You can't fault him for wanting to learn under one of the greatest college coaches of all time. I mean, yeah, he could be here learning under Golden if he wanted to, but he'd be learning how to be a loser.

Yup

Funny how he gets killed for leaving the same head coach which most of us consider to be pathetic. "Let's see, work under Golden or Saban? Which is the better path to reach my eventual goal?"

Advertisement

This ^^^

Yup

Funny how he gets killed for leaving the same head coach which most of us consider to be pathetic. "Let's see, work under Golden or Saban? Which is the better path to reach my eventual goal?"

It doesnt stop there. A lot of people have called him un loyal, " where is his loyalty to his alma mater? ". Well, you know who is really loyal? Our head coach. So there is a your loyalty that people want. Lol

And that right there is the irony of people on this website. Lol

Last edited:
I still feel he nuked the bridge back to Miami when he left. He was here for two weeks and then took off. Yeah, good luck, see ya later but he'll do the same thing again if he is ever allowed back. Not what I want in a coach.

I still feel he nuked the bridge back to Miami when he left. He was here for two weeks and then took off. Yeah, good luck, see ya later but he'll do the same thing again if he is ever allowed back. Not what I want in a coach.

People said the same thing about a man called freckles.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back